Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Nathilus

I alone can see through the media bias.

I'm also stupid on a scale that can only be measured in Reddits.
I think I could use an adult. Should be someone who will be patient with an unremorseful shitposter and one-time king of gbs. Not bragging just letting you know what youre in for

Pro sig ideas also welcomed.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nathilus

i flunked out posted:

Ill accept any newbie.

Do you have cred? You have me if you got cred

Nathilus

Boomzilla posted:

Dude got cred

Great. As a former serious gbs heavyweight (no fat jokes please) I need someone who can understand my intense cred type problems

Nathilus

i flunked out posted:

Hello, my name is i flunked out and i will be your byob mentor. Im going to get pho right now because im hungry, but i will be sending you a pm in a little bit.

gently caress yeh my mentor knows he many merits of a good bowl of fukkin pho. I feel bad for the people who got scrub mentors that dont know the delights of the best soup.

Nathilus

i flunked out posted:

my normal pho place was closed, so I went to a new pho place and they were closed too. i went to go get sushi instead at the place where the people there know me and my girlfriend by name.

How depressing. Sushi is good but its no pho.

What kind of pho do you prefer? Tripe or nontripe? I'm not baller enough to be down with tripe myself.

• Locked thread