Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Cthulu Carl

I recently got my GBS asylum papers processed and am looking for help in integrating in this new society.

Also help on coming to terms with the transitory and ephemeral nature of existence, on these forums and in this universe.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cthulu Carl

FluffieDuckie posted:

hello carl. i love your tag

Thank you, it's from the goon group for Elite Dangerous, a fun space game.

At least I think. I'm not sure because I haven't played in some time. But such is life. It is imperfect and impermanent.

Cthulu Carl

symbolic posted:

hey can i adopt Carl, i really liked his posts on GBS

Cool, I hope you can help me adjust me occasionally depressive style into a sense of zen-like detachment that will probably be more suitable for BYOB.

Cthulu Carl

symbolic posted:

just smoke some ganja and it will come naturally

I don't have any weed but that's ok, desire is the root of suffering.

maybe it's already working?

Cthulu Carl

Tiberius Thyben posted:

Has there been a BYOB recipe/cooking thread? Maybe there should be. A good place to chat about food without getting all elitist about it like GWS.

I too would embrace a food thread like that. the Sardine thread in GBS actually got me to try canned fish other than tuna and I now seek to expand my horizons.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cthulu Carl

alnilam posted:

one of my adoptees is still around and making good posts, I'm so proud :')

I'm still around, but probably not making good posts.

• Locked thread