Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
sector_corrector
Jan 18, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo

Wormskull posted:

After about a 3 month hiatus from posting about his FE Romhack he came back and was talking about genderswap sexy gas for the characters in FE and his increasingly more deranged fantasies involving dungeons and having sex with gender swapped waifus.

lol, holy poo poo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I think that thread was the first time I laughed until I cried on here lol

sector_corrector
Jan 18, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
i just read it, and laughed until i cried

edit:
Hell, studies show that dildos are rarely used in are rarely used in actual lesbian sex.

sector_corrector fucked around with this message at 02:24 on Sep 26, 2016

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I don't remember laughing except now looking back at it but I was amazed at the time that it completely explained all the tiny little weird things he would write in his posts that just seemed non sequitur and quirky so I didn't think much of them. Plus it was awesomely insane.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

sector_corrector posted:

edit:
Hell, studies show that dildos are rarely used in are rarely used in actual lesbian sex.

lmao

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

holy poo poo I totally missed mathewtheman's , uh, progression. I can;'t stop laughing

sector_corrector
Jan 18, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
Theman, M. (2015). Dildo Usage in Lesbian Sex: Fantasy, Reality and My Yuri Fetish. Journal of Weird rear end Gamers (JWAG), 169 (2).

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Wormskull posted:

lmfao It's so good how loud the record scratch noise is in my head once that thread really pops off.

Lmfao yes

BipolarAurora
Jan 1, 2013

sector_corrector posted:

Theman, M. (2015). Dildo Usage in Lesbian Sex: Fantasy, Reality and My Yuri Fetish. Journal of Weird rear end Gamers (JWAG), 169 (2).
lmao

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lmfao I thought that thread was boring so I totally missed out on the insane posts at the end

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Unban Matthew Man.

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
He's too strong

White Genocide
Feb 22, 2010

FactsAreUseless posted:

For me, it's that the post is in the exact same style and tone as every other one of his posts. Like you can read that and one of the posts about the specifics of his romhack in the exact same enthusiastic hobbyist voice.

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.

Lmao page 4 is when the rollercoaster goes down the big drop

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.
Matthew the man, more like Matthew my man. if your still lurking hit me up buddy

Coolguye
Jul 6, 2011

Required by his programming!
i remember feeling like wile e. coyote in that thread

i just suddenly felt like i was looking down into the abyss and there was this long moment before gravity kicked back in

Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

haha drat that thread went from zero to crazy fast

emoji
Jun 4, 2004
I thought the Fallout 4 season pass DLC thing was an IZ meme lol

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

emoji posted:

I thought the Fallout 4 season pass DLC thing was an IZ meme lol

lol

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

sector_corrector posted:

edit:

why'd this dildo write all those words lmao

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

memories of gas rape..

Hat Thoughts
Jul 27, 2012

Lmao BBG doesn't miss a beat

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.
I'm worried that Major Isoor is gonna be into gender swap gas

extremely steampunk
Sep 11, 2001

Knuc U Kinte posted:

Unban Matthew Man.

extremely steampunk
Sep 11, 2001

goferchan posted:

Major Isoor, if you're reading this thread please start doing LPs. Anything will do. Just really let yourself go

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

holy poo poo he made a FYAD thread too http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3761769&pagenumber=1&perpage=40#post455468472

BipolarAurora
Jan 1, 2013

:aaa:

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
Free Him

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

I regreat banning him.

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

Larry Parrish posted:

Lmfao I thought that thread was boring so I totally missed out on the insane posts at the end

Same.

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

Heh

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

Wormskull posted:

lmfao It's so good how loud the record scratch noise is in my head once that thread really pops off.

lol

Major Isoor
Mar 23, 2011

goferchan posted:

extremely steampunk posted:

Major Isoor, if you're reading this thread please start doing LPs. Anything will do. Just really let yourself go

Wait what? I was just looking through the Fallout thread and saw these posts and... what on earth?? :D At least I now know who "MatthewtheMan" is after seeing that FYAD post, as you have all referred to him in various posts here. (I'm assuming him/he is the correct pronoun here anyway, but can't be too sure I suppose after this talk about gender swap gas of all things! I'm almost afraid to ask...is that another dubious topic MtM seems to have been interested in, or something new/unrelated?)

Also ES, heh yeah righto I guess I'll keep that in mind, for if/when I play something more interesting (from an LP perspective anyway) than DiRT Rally. I really don't think I've got the attention-span for the more long-term things like that, though :D

EDIT: OK, went back through parts of the previous page...drat that guy seems insane!

Major Isoor fucked around with this message at 03:18 on Oct 7, 2016

Major Isoor
Mar 23, 2011
Oh yeah, but to be more on-topic, are any of the expansions/DLC (aside from the one with 'The Mechanist' and all the robots, which was a bit short) for FO4 actually worth starting it up again to play through?
Since I got the season pass for like 60% off or so a while back (yeah yeah I know, I'm still a sucker), but haven't touched any of the other DLC, as I just haven't really heard anything about them, aside from that in the most recent one you can only pick out of being evil or slightly less evil, apparently. (The Nuka Cola world one, I think?)

(Apologies in advance about the DP by the way - thought I should separate my comments into two posts, as they vary in topic quite a bit!)

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Major Isoor posted:

Wait what? I was just looking through the Fallout thread and saw these posts and... what on earth?? :D At least I now know who "MatthewtheMan" is after seeing that FYAD post, as you have all referred to him in various posts here. (I'm assuming him/he is the correct pronoun here anyway, but can't be too sure I suppose after this talk about gender swap gas of all things! I'm almost afraid to ask...is that another dubious topic MtM seems to have been interested in, or something new/unrelated?)

Also ES, heh yeah righto I guess I'll keep that in mind, for if/when I play something more interesting (from an LP perspective anyway) than DiRT Rally. I really don't think I've got the attention-span for the more long-term things like that, though :D

lmao

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Major Isoor posted:

Oh yeah, but to be more on-topic, are any of the expansions/DLC (aside from the one with 'The Mechanist' and all the robots, which was a bit short) for FO4 actually worth starting it up again to play through?
Since I got the season pass for like 60% off or so a while back (yeah yeah I know, I'm still a sucker), but haven't touched any of the other DLC, as I just haven't really heard anything about them, aside from that in the most recent one you can only pick out of being evil or slightly less evil, apparently. (The Nuka Cola world one, I think?)

(Apologies in advance about the DP by the way - thought I should separate my comments into two posts, as they vary in topic quite a bit!)

I'm waiting for all the DLC to get back into it imo

sector_corrector
Jan 18, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo

Major Isoor posted:

i think the expansions are pretty mediocre, to be honest. i never tried nukaworld, but it's all really heavily focused on the workshop stuff, and i don't personally care about that.

and no problem on the double post. we're not running out of threads.

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
I absolutely hate the crafting and building poo poo in FO4 though, it was fun for a vanilla play through and that seems it. Can't even do wacky runs like in new vegas

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Major Isoor
Mar 23, 2011

sector_corrector posted:

i never tried nukaworld, but it's all really heavily focused on the workshop stuff, and i don't personally care about that.

Black Baby Goku posted:

I absolutely hate the crafting and building poo poo in FO4 though, it was fun for a vanilla play through and that seems it. Can't even do wacky runs like in new vegas

Yeah, glad I'm not the only one. It was fun building a main base the first time, but even thinking about needing to get all the scrap, etc. to go through it all again in another playthrough is just really off-putting and one of the main factors behind why I haven't played through it again.

• Locked thread