Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ComradeCosmobot
Dec 4, 2004

USPOL July

ReidRansom posted:

If you live in Texas, HEB's house brand is better than Blue Bell by far. I know that's drat near heretical, but it's the truth.

It can get challenging when it comes to certain flavors. Thank goodness I've found a drat-near-perfect substitute for their Cookies 'n' Cream, and not just because they don't have Blue Bell west of the Rockies.

That said, I'm boned when said substitute ceases to exist after the next Cascadia earthquake (it's Tillamook)

(also why would you willingly submit yourself to listeria gosh)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread