Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Instruction Manuel

Yes, it is what it looks like!

HATECUBE posted:

i like to get me some superman icecream, which the internet informs me no one has ever herd of outside of michigan

you poor things

Oh wow. That is a myriad of colors :eyepop:

Hell yeah I remember Ice Cream Loaf! So good. Are we allowing other frozen treats in the thread? drat I want some ice cream now but it's morning time and also work time :coffeepal:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Instruction Manuel

Hector Beerlioz posted:

I trade in illegal deserts on the dark chocolate market

Uhhhhhhh, I need to discuss something with you.....:yum:

Instruction Manuel

psychokitty posted:

i did not get fancy ice cream as a child

sometimes i got plain yogurt with hersheys syrup from a tin can

That sounds pretty good too. Hershey's in a can. What will they think of next? Do they even still do that?

Instruction Manuel

Everdraed posted:

Me and my siblings would get vienettas if we did well on report cards and other congratulatory moments.

This backfired when they generally stopped being available in the US, without a suitable high-quality layered chocolate and ice cream reward there was simply no point to succeeding. Vienettas gave my life purpose and cruelly took it away, shattering me as an individual like so many layers of thin-chocolate rapped with a spoon. I liked the commercials.

Aww. Vienetta was just trying to steel your resolve for adulthood.

• Locked thread