Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
StandardVC10
Feb 6, 2007

This avatar now 50% more dark mode compliant
Well, this didn't take long to make me almost cry. Not sure I'll be able to watch it all before the new episodes start but it seems pretty good.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

StandardVC10
Feb 6, 2007

devtesla posted:

I jumped from about ten episodes into the first season to now. It's still exactly the same show but also really good.

Good to know, because that's about where I am in S1. Thank you.

StandardVC10
Feb 6, 2007

New episode has been up since Tuesday. Reminds me of a murder mystery - there's a big gathering of people in a fancy house, and one of them Did It. Don't have a lot else to say about it though.

StandardVC10
Feb 6, 2007

That was a really good episode.

StandardVC10
Feb 6, 2007

Oh, I like this week's youkai. :3:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

StandardVC10
Feb 6, 2007