Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Everything Burrito
Jun 2, 2011

I Failed At Anime 2022
I rewatched episode 1 last night, think I'm gonna do 1/night and see if I can keep that pace vs watching a bunch and burning out. I started it a long time ago but it wasn't what I was in the mood for at the time so I never got very far, but I've been meaning to get back to it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Everything Burrito
Jun 2, 2011

I Failed At Anime 2022
S4 ending destroyed me

Everything Burrito
Jun 2, 2011

I Failed At Anime 2022
What was up with the very end of S5E4? Matoba takes something out of Natsume's hair and Natori collects a shiki at the end, was it just that he had it on Natsume the whole time or was something else going on? I was a little confused by the line Natori says about resolving it this time so I was wondering just what exactly he was doing. Just now realized thinking through it that it was his shiki that was tripping people up so uh...good job with that I guess Natori. :v:

also that was totally a love letter

Everything Burrito
Jun 2, 2011

I Failed At Anime 2022
Ok it was just sort of abrupt when it happened and left me feeling like I'd missed something (tbh I was assuming it was Sensei tripping up people which is why I didn't make the connection there immediately).

Matoba episodes are good, I like that he mostly just seems to be an awkward rear end in a top hat who doesn't get along with other people and covers for it by being as smug as possible lol

Everything Burrito
Jun 2, 2011

I Failed At Anime 2022

Knorth posted:

Much like Nyanko, I would help you with any spooky ghost problems for a tasty melon :3:

What a fun episode

just watched this one, the negotiation was great :3

I know Natori x Natsume is a strong ship but I gotta be true to my boy Tanuma and this episode was all about it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Everything Burrito
Jun 2, 2011

I Failed At Anime 2022
When I started w/season 1 I was like "man it's going to take forever to get through this show" and now I'm halfway through S6 and trying to ration out how fast I watch them because I'm almost out of Natsume :<

• Locked thread