Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Oxygen Deficiency
May 19, 2008

I just discovered this show and I don't know much about it but I think I can safely say that this is the best non-JoJo series of the season.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Oxygen Deficiency
May 19, 2008

Julias posted:

Not even true, and I like Keijo!!!!!!!! a lot!

You should at least think about checking out March comes in like a Lion, Yuri on Ice, and Poco's Udon World. All three have been excellent so far, and you can find more recommendations in the season thread.

I love Yuri on Ice but this has had me laughing like a moron for the last few hours. This season actually has some pretty good newcomers.

Oxygen Deficiency
May 19, 2008

Gonna just drop in and mention that the manga is definitely worth checking out if you haven't already, it's really good.

Oxygen Deficiency
May 19, 2008

I was not ready for Buttack on Titan and GATTAI! this week.

• Locked thread