Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
unpronounceable
Apr 4, 2010

You mean we still have another game to go through?!
Fallen Rib

Alpha Kenny Juan posted:

I'd rather talk about how many people count out the exclamation points when typing Keijo!!!!!!!! and making sure the proper eight are there.

C'mon, be honest.

I don't need to count exclamation points when I type Keijo!!!!!!!!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

unpronounceable
Apr 4, 2010

Fallen Rib

Lord Koth posted:

Only read a bit of the beginning of the manga so I'm not sure exactly when she appears, but I suspect the anime won't reach that point.

I think they'll get to the end of volume 9 finishing off the East-West War. You can see all of the other school's people in the intro. That leaves it open for another season down the road, and is a good stopping point in its own right. I don't know how much further ahead the manga is though.

unpronounceable
Apr 4, 2010

Fallen Rib
In the manga, we learn how Cerberus works as Nozomi figures it out in the ring on the land, instead of it being exposited by Kawai. It also shows her taking advantage of the fountain land to minimize vibrations. Just details, but without them, the fountain land was pointless, and they better reinforce how creative Nozomi is.

unpronounceable
Apr 4, 2010

Fallen Rib

Josuke Higashikata posted:

I read the manga over the week and it's probably not an overstatement to say the first 30 or so chapters of the manga are straight up cut or massively paraphrased.

Yeah, they cut a bunch from the beginning, and are speeding through a lot of content so they can end the season at a good stopping point. If you're enjoying the show, I'd recommend checking out the manga.

unpronounceable
Apr 4, 2010

Fallen Rib

horriblePencilist posted:

I've been waiting for an animated version of the first image since day one. What a letdown.

As much as I wanted to see it animated, I think I'm actually most excited week to week to hear all the characters.

• Locked thread