Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

Don't read virtue signally holier than thou toerags and you won't have read any virtue signally holier than thou toerags on this day

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

avoid this confusion by wearing a tshirt with the butt of your favourite keijo!!!!!!!! athlete

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

i'm pretty sure someone who works at kotaku knows more about making successful media than some chump at warner brothers. who's even heard of warner bros?

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

Punch rushes with butts is extremely good.

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

i appreciated Nozomin's deep commentary that if she only uses her butt, there's only A and that A works best with T. T+A is the ultimate combo.

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

I read the manga over the week and it's probably not an overstatement to say the first 30 or so chapters of the manga are straight up cut or massively paraphrased.

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

Donnerberg posted:

I'm sending Keijo!!!!!!!! highlights to the Olympic Committee in an effort to replace beach volleyball with a real sport.

The 2020 Olympics are in Japan. I have a good feeling about this.

Why stop at beach volleyball, why not all sports?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

Thank you Boobs

• Locked thread