Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Gyra_Solune
Apr 24, 2014

Kyun kyun
Kyun kyun
Watashi no kare wa louse
you know it's a hype show when exclamation points are a solid majority of the title

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gyra_Solune
Apr 24, 2014

Kyun kyun
Kyun kyun
Watashi no kare wa louse

Gyra_Solune
Apr 24, 2014

Kyun kyun
Kyun kyun
Watashi no kare wa louse
i like this show's spirit. it reminds me a lot of prison school actually and I really had a blast with that one. i don't actually care about the implications or whatever somebody on kotaku says, because at the end of the day it is a hot-blooded sports fighting anime where they use butts instead of fists, and this puts a smile on my face, which in the end is really what life is about

Gyra_Solune
Apr 24, 2014

Kyun kyun
Kyun kyun
Watashi no kare wa louse
boob hypnosis.

just when i think this show can't outdo the rear end hadoken, it gives us wedgie-powered teleportation and boob-powered paralysis

it's incredible

i think i'm going to read the manga. is it like, a full entire season anime's worth of content or is it a bit shorter?

Gyra_Solune
Apr 24, 2014

Kyun kyun
Kyun kyun
Watashi no kare wa louse

brainwrinkle posted:

Holy poo poo that next episode preview

i keep thinking this show cannot outdo itself

i keep getting proved utterly wrong

Gyra_Solune
Apr 24, 2014

Kyun kyun
Kyun kyun
Watashi no kare wa louse
keijo, never stop being you

i really need to stop saying to myself 'no, this is the most ridiculous it gets', but how in the world are they going to top the Gate of Bootylon

Gyra_Solune
Apr 24, 2014

Kyun kyun
Kyun kyun
Watashi no kare wa louse

Gyra_Solune posted:

keijo, never stop being you

i really need to stop saying to myself 'no, this is the most ridiculous it gets', but how in the world are they going to top the Gate of Bootylon

the answer is loving gattai

Gyra_Solune
Apr 24, 2014

Kyun kyun
Kyun kyun
Watashi no kare wa louse

Raenir Salazar posted:

Right I understand that's her motivation but why does she consistently hold her own?

the actual answer is because she works very hard and never gives up no matter the odds

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gyra_Solune
Apr 24, 2014

Kyun kyun
Kyun kyun
Watashi no kare wa louse
i really cannot think of anything actually bad about this show

it never failed to make me laugh and was also well executed as an uplifting and heartwarming sports story about teamwork and sportsmanship

like a lot of things would rely on the ridiculous premise, and it'd be funny at first, but then it'd get sorta old and the rough patches would make the latter stretch just a bore. i was prepared for that kind of show, but it proved to be written pretty well with a charming cast (ditzy pink-haired girl was the only major character that seemed weak to me, all the rest had pretty solid arcs)

the only thing it's missing is an extra exclamation mark in its title to accurately describe its score out of ten

• Locked thread