Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
misty mountaintop

by Hand Knit

social vegan posted:

look if you're going to do it, do it organically, this synthetic poo poo will kill you. Just last week we had 3 deaths connected to cinnamon candle consumption, don't be another statistic

lmao

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tao of lmao

I've been egging for a few years now. It's become something of an addiction.

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

tao of lmao posted:

I've been egging for a few years now. It's become something of an addiction.

how've you been egging without your family finding out? what's your method? have you tried going to a tofu scramble diner to see if you can kick the habit?

Munchables

Ask/tell me about legal cannibalism

I here there's thjis thing that started in Mexico and some parts of Cali called a "breakfast burrito". Just a big fattie with sausage, bacon, potatoes, eggs, you name it. It'll really "hit the spot" if ya know what I'm saying.

tao of lmao

I put the shells in my socks and then my feet in the socks and walk out of the house.

ninja edit: i put shoes on too

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
lol, how will Trump's wall stop the cartel's sophisticated waffle submarines

Hector Beerlioz

aw, hec
Waffle House of the Rising Sun

Piso Mojado

google THIS posted:

push the toaster lever and prepre to jam!

HATECUBE

i got a fat sack of the JDs from my boy before he went back to farm country. next day i get on a government project and im like poo poo dude, 2 links in and i have to stash this in the garage and stop until this blows over incase they b-fast test me

every time i walk in the garage i know its there, its killing me, all the waiting. i started drinking about a pint of brunch a day since then. be just out there looking at that dark corner behind the tire rack and takin a swig of quiche at like 1PM

is this what you want uncle sam, brunching in the middle of the day? thats what your doin to me, man

google THIS

Hector Beerlioz posted:

crr

please email my wife

Hector Beerlioz posted:

This thread brought to you by a tremendous sniveling dork!

Instruction Manuel

Yes, it is what it looks like!

Luvcow posted:

*tony montana sits at his desk, an enormous pile of sausage and pancakes in front of him*

Click for big:

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

Wamdoodle posted:

Click for big:

misty mountaintop

by Hand Knit

----------------

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

*william s. burroughs voice* maple syrup for narco-analysis

misty mountaintop

by Hand Knit

now make the belt into bacon

----------------

GRILLARY CLINTON

I know the devil is real.
I told myself it was ok because I wasn't using the batter to make waffles. It was just pancakes, and only on the weekends. after a while, though, it wasn't enough. a friend showed me how to use the waffle iron. plug it in, grease it up, pour the batter in and wait. compared to pancakes, it seems like a lot of work. and then that first waffle comes out, and you pour the syrup on... and the little squares hold the syrup perfectly. after that, there's no going back to just pancakes.

crr

please email my wife

Wamdoodle posted:

Click for big:

This thread brought to you by a tremendous sniveling dork!

Macnult

Instruction Manuel

liddledragon posted:

"Welcome to the 10 'o'clock news. Our top story tonight: Trix or Treat? Throwing it over to our crime and breakfast anchor, Diane, who is live on the streets tonight."

"Thanks, Jack. While this may look like a quiet, peaceful suburban neighborhood, terror has washed over its streets this Halloween night. Reports of a man dressed in an oversized bunny outfit are coming in at the Townsboro Police District tonight. Distressed parents are saying that the Bunny Man is luring unsuspecting children over with the promise of bright, colorful Halloween candy.
The danger? This "candy" is actually one of the street's most dangerous breakfast foods. The police are reporting that dozens of children have been checked into the local hospital, suffering from seizures and hyper mania caused by eating the rainbow cereal. According to our sources inside the hospital, many of the kids are screaming the words that the Bunny Man told them over and over. We have exclusive footage of one victim of the breakfast cereal crime spree, just moments before being restrained and carried away for medical attention."

*cuts to footage of a little girl in a princess costume, running madly in circles and flailing, screaming at the top of her lungs*

"SILLY RABBIT, TRIX ARE FOR KIDS!!"

Hey kids. I've got something you're REALLY gonna like....
/

HighwireAct

Pozzo's Hat

Munchables

Ask/tell me about legal cannibalism

"Officer I just say no to breakfast"
"Don't just say no, say no thank you motherfr*cker"

Business Gorillas

:harambe:

oh my god they're doing the lord's work in the fall sig thread

shoophobo

"shoophobo? more like shittyposter!" :grin:

remember the Lego block eggos?
you could build a bigger block.

my mom used to feed me buttered eggo minis sandwiches with a piece of Kraft singles cheese. I was, and am fat

City of Glompton

guys I want to tell you, be safe out there...today I got these things called 'Beggin Strips' down at the bodega and they assured me it was a totally legal 'break fast' treat...I ate one slice and ended up stripping off my clothes, crawling around on my hands and knees, and I even tried to smell my neighbor's butt before I finally turned around three times and passed out.

thank you PSP for the beautiful spring sig

Boomzilla

shoophobo posted:

remember the Lego block eggos?
you could build a bigger block.

my mom used to feed me buttered eggo minis sandwiches with a piece of Kraft singles cheese. I was, and am fat

I like chocolate chip eggos with some sharp cheddar on there

shoophobo

"shoophobo? more like shittyposter!" :grin:

a little plump.

save money. save money.

fried eggs, sausage, and a t-bone steak.

GRILLARY CLINTON

Business Gorillas posted:

oh my god they're doing the lord's work in the fall sig thread

thanks i made it myself

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

City of Glompton posted:

guys I want to tell you, be safe out there...today I got these things called 'Beggin Strips' down at the bodega and they assured me it was a totally legal 'break fast' treat...I ate one slice and ended up stripping off my clothes, crawling around on my hands and knees, and I even tried to smell my neighbor's butt before I finally turned around three times and passed out.

loquacius

taking the day off, I just ate this "cereal bar" I picked up at a dispensary in Denver and I'm jammin out to this new Snoop Dogg song, that motherfucker's never gonna slow down

there's an entire verse where he and Pharrell just trade lines about scones lol

railroad terror

choo choo
Is it too late to point out I had Eggo "Minis" as a dessert last night? With maple syrup? I don't think I've given up yet, but, I mean, it sure looks like I'm headed that way

social vegan

does the cinnamon challenge, even when the webcam's off

Instruction Manuel

railroad terror posted:

Is it too late to point out I had Eggo "Minis" as a dessert last night? With maple syrup? I don't think I've given up yet, but, I mean, it sure looks like I'm headed that way

Watch out. Minis is how it starts. You think "Oh these aren't bad, look how small they are, I'll just have one sheet, that's only 4" Then you'll think, "I have two slots in this toaster I'm wasting electricity" and it's 8 minis for you now. Then you think "What would 4 normal eggos look like stacked" Before you know it you'll have a cupboard full of different flavors of eggos, sorted alphabetically and a similar one for your syrups. You'll be posting in the TBC (The Breakfast Clubhouse) Don't do it, it's not worth it.

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

loquacius posted:

taking the day off, I just ate this "cereal bar" I picked up at a dispensary in Denver and I'm jammin out to this new Snoop Dogg song, that motherfucker's never gonna slow down

there's an entire verse where he and Pharrell just trade lines about scones lol

when he talks about rolling up with a fat bowl of pebbles i lost it and had to go get some myself, man, and now i'm doing a sugar rush, so good

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

misty mountaintop posted:

Smokin bacon
Sippin on Kix n Milk (laid back)
With my mind on my money and my money on my mind

google THIS

I got the Fitbit on my arm
And I'm pourin' Borden
And I toast the best bread
'Cause I got it goin' on

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

google THIS posted:

I got the Fitbit on my arm
And I'm pourin' Borden
And I toast the best bread
'Cause I got it goin' on

i'm a nice dude, with some nice cream
see this puffed rice? see this wheat, please?
eligible line cook, million dollar goat
milk's whiter than what's spillin' down ur throat

City of Glompton

so my neighbors are 'fasters, and I can't leave a window open without the smell of syrup and fried preserved meats wafting in. they try to cover it up by burning incense but that only makes it worse. I'm not really against breakfast but I'm afraid my boss is gonna smell bacon on me and I'm going to get fired. it's too hot to keep the house closed up all day so that is not a solution. anyone else had neighbors like this? do you think I can get them to switch to cold cereal maybe?

thank you PSP for the beautiful spring sig

Business Gorillas

:harambe:

The Cereal Clubhouse

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GRILLARY CLINTON

Business Gorillas posted:

The Cereal Clubhouse

• Locked thread