Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
HATECUBE

i got a fat sack of the JDs from my boy before he went back to farm country. next day i get on a government project and im like poo poo dude, 2 links in and i have to stash this in the garage and stop until this blows over incase they b-fast test me

every time i walk in the garage i know its there, its killing me, all the waiting. i started drinking about a pint of brunch a day since then. be just out there looking at that dark corner behind the tire rack and takin a swig of quiche at like 1PM

is this what you want uncle sam, brunching in the middle of the day? thats what your doin to me, man

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread