Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Business Gorillas

:harambe:

*frantically tries to click on lighter to heat bent spoon full of sausage gravy*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Business Gorillas

FactsAreUseless posted:

Where we're going, we don't need eyes to see the taste you can see.

Dehumanize Yourself and Face to Biscuits

Business Gorillas

Luvcow posted:

in the midst of flashing strobes and techno beats a raver girl slips a fresh piece of jimmy dean into my mouth then kisses me, i can feel the sausage enter me, become a part of me, in a daze i slip my pacifier back into my mouth and lose myself in the music

Business Gorillas

*opens a tome stitched together from torn flesh and starts reading from the bloodied pages*
Three eggs, dash of salt, four cracks pepper
*the hooded cultists kneel and repeat*
Two slice ham, quarter onion, dice it dice it
*the cultists chant and an unnatural darkness fills the room, otherworldly whispers begin to swirl*
Tablespoon butter, heat on high, watch it MELT.
*the chanting becomes more frantic, the whispers growing louder. The head priests eyes roll back into his head and start weeping a black ooze, his voice suddenly going unnaturally deep*
WHISK THE EGGS. LET THEM BOIL. ALWAYS HE STIRS.
*the cultists on the floor abandon their chants and succumb to unholy urges. They start to thrash at each other. What was once a peaceful ceremony rapidly devolves into a cacophony of the screams of the dying*
FOLD IN THE HAM, THE ONIONS, THE CHEESE. THY OMELETTE IS WESTERN AND FULL OF THINE BOUNTY.
*nightmarish horrors tear into our reality. Tentacles and screaming faces ripple on the skin of the head priest*
SLATHERRRRR
*portals to the Rancheros dimension split open, causing salsa to flood into the room. The head priest explodes into sour cream. The ritual is complete.*

Business Gorillas fucked around with this message at 17:21 on Sep 22, 2016

Business Gorillas

Went to Toasting Man this year, split a cinnamon roll with my buddy, and ended up going to the oatmeal tent and doing lots of things with tech workers id rather not talk about in polite company

Business Gorillas

"Excuse me I have to go to the restroom real quick."
"You've been going once every 2 hours or so. Are you okay, Carl?"
*Carl staggers back to meeting room 30 minutes later with his suit disheveled and desperately trying to clean the grape jelly residue around his mouth*

Business Gorillas

*Cop slams a suspect onto the hood of his car*
Oh, what do we have here?!
*cop shoves hand into suspect's hoodie. Pulls out a small baggie containing a single donut hole*
What are you doing with this, punk? You selling these to kids?! There's a school 200 yards from here!!
*cop looks at the COPS camera recording him*
These thugs around here have been selling these to kids. Call them 'Munchkin Bags'. Makes me freakin sick

Business Gorillas

oh my god they're doing the lord's work in the fall sig thread

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Business Gorillas

The Cereal Clubhouse

• Locked thread