Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
alnilam

I went to a music festival and thought everyone was looking for some lost friend of theirs named Jimmy. They'd walk by me and quietly say "Jimmy?"and I'd shake my head - no, I haven't seen him, sorry. When I told my friend about this later in the tent, they laughed at my innocence and told me the horrifying truth - these were breakfast dealers, selling warm slices of sausage to breakfast-addled festies at $10 a pop. I'm afraid after hearing this, I just couldn't enjoy the Pink Floyd Experience show that evening, and when they played Alan's Psychedelic Breakfast, the way the crowd cheered just made me sick.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

alnilam

loquacius posted:

I heard they found custom Doom maps on their computers where you shoot bowl monsters with some sort of oatmeal gun *shudder*

what's worse, it was produced by some top dog breakfast suppliers to try to keep people hooked. they even gave it out for free in some of their packages.

alnilam

alnilam

The whole stretch from new york city down to south jersey and as far west as maybe york PA is just an absolute cesspool of "diners," these sick little numbers open 24/7 and if you know what to ask for they'll serve you breakfast any time of day

alnilam

HighwireAct posted:

“man, I got some good foreign poo poo while I was in europe. you boys ever had an omelette du fromage?

Dexter, writhing, strapped to a bed in rehab: omelette du fromage, omelette du fromage!!!

Cop who brought him in, sighing: makes me goddamn sick...

alnilam

Business Gorillas posted:

Went to Toasting Man this year, split a cinnamon roll with my buddy, and ended up going to the oatmeal tent and doing lots of things with tech workers id rather not talk about in polite company

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

alnilam

Eggoldmine?

• Locked thread