Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
FactsAreUseless

Toaster Strudel. Toaster. Struuuuudel. Toaster toaster toaster toaster. Stru. Del. Strudel.

They is, they is, they is

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FactsAreUseless

[while assembling a waffle house] Lego my Eggo!

FactsAreUseless

misty mountaintop posted:

If this is a reference to that Tobias Wolff short story, I want you to know that I got it, because I am well-read.
It is.

FactsAreUseless

Where we're going, we don't need eyes to see the taste you can see.

FactsAreUseless

I sink my entire body into a warm oatmeal bath. I let it pour through my folds and crevices, the oatmeal swallows me whole and soon I forget my body entirely. Carefully, I eat an egg.

FactsAreUseless

Going to the big party with a keg o' waffles.

FactsAreUseless

A Junji Ito comic about a guy who cooks himself in a giant toaster because he's obsessed with Frosted Strawberry Pop Tarts.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FactsAreUseless

Woke up on the trailer floor again. Hands shaking. Diabetes. My blood sugar was hosed again. I needed something. Empty box of Cinnamon Toast Crunch. Worthless. Half a croissant in the fridge. Chocolate scooped out of it. Ate it anyway.

• Locked thread