Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Piso Mojado

misty mountaintop posted:

Me: What are these, Trevor? WHAT ARE THESE *shaking box of pop tarts*
Trevor: You know what they are mom
Me: Who taught you about these? Where did you learn this behavior?
Trevor: FROM YOU, MOM, I LEARNED IT FROM YOU

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Piso Mojado

I think my teenage son has a breakfast problem.

Piso Mojado

first tine posting here in E/N. it started innocently enough with an eggo here, a belvita breakfast cookie there, but I drove by IHOP late last night and saw him with some friends ordering pancakes. advice?

Piso Mojado

"This is your brain on breakfast"

[dramatically sizzles a bunch of dank weed nugs in a frying pan]

Piso Mojado

FactsAreUseless posted:

I sink my entire body into a warm oatmeal bath. I let it pour through my folds and crevices, the oatmeal swallows me whole and soon I forget my body entirely. Carefully, I eat an egg.

gently sliding into oatmeal bath with FAU. nothing romantic, just two guys who love breakfast, sharing the experience together. Not a word is spoken as the oatmeal works it's way over me. I eat an egg.

Piso Mojado

Piso Mojado

any BIG breakfast eaters itt?

Piso Mojado

Hector Beerlioz posted:

Cheryl on the corner, turning Trix for money

Piso Mojado

google THIS posted:

medicinal breakfast is a joke. You can just wander into a waffle house and tell the waiter "ohh, I'm so hungry" and they'll write you up a scrip with hardly a question asked

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Piso Mojado

google THIS posted:

push the toaster lever and prepre to jam!

• Locked thread