Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
City of Glompton

With convenience breakfast foods available at every cornerstore, and the ability to make homemade breakfast foods with just a few ingredients found in any kitchen, America's youth are in crisis.

We'll explore the issue and meet some of the kids who are *dramatic pause*

Addicted To Breakfast. Tonight on 20/20,

thank you PSP for the beautiful spring sig

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

City of Glompton

yeah I"m heading to Peru for vacation. they have these shaman-led morning rituals that are life-changing. It's not like your normal breakfast or whatever, it's a journey to the spirit universe, and these guys take years to learn how to lead others through the coffee, eggs, bacon, hashbrowns, waffles, pancakes, and toast. supposedly if you do it right, you'll see God.

City of Glompton

guys I want to tell you, be safe out there...today I got these things called 'Beggin Strips' down at the bodega and they assured me it was a totally legal 'break fast' treat...I ate one slice and ended up stripping off my clothes, crawling around on my hands and knees, and I even tried to smell my neighbor's butt before I finally turned around three times and passed out.

City of Glompton

so my neighbors are 'fasters, and I can't leave a window open without the smell of syrup and fried preserved meats wafting in. they try to cover it up by burning incense but that only makes it worse. I'm not really against breakfast but I'm afraid my boss is gonna smell bacon on me and I'm going to get fired. it's too hot to keep the house closed up all day so that is not a solution. anyone else had neighbors like this? do you think I can get them to switch to cold cereal maybe?

• Locked thread