Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
HighwireAct

Pozzo's Hat

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HighwireAct

Pozzo's Hat

google THIS posted:

breaking fast

HighwireAct

Pozzo's Hat
Choose lunch. Choose a snack. Choose a dinner. Choose a late brunch. Choose a loving big sandwich. Choose sous vide machines, food processors, gas barbeques, and electrical tin openers. Choose high carbs, low cholesterol and Vitamins A-E. Choose fixin's and smorgasbords. Choose a starter. Choose your entree. Choose kitchen rags and matching oven mitts. Choose a three-course meal on hire purchase at a range of loving restaurants. Choose GMOs and wondering what you ate on a Sunday morning. Choose sitting on that couch watching mind-numbing, sprit- crushing cooking shows, stuffing loving junk food into your mouth. Choose grilling away at the end of it all, serving your kraut on a miserable plate, nothing more than an accoutrement to the smokey, spiced-up brats you cooked to replace your 'dogs. Choose your diet. Choose lunch... But why would I want to do a thing like that? I chose not to choose lunch. I chose somethin’ else. And the reasons? There are no reasons. Who needs reasons when you’ve got breakfast?

HighwireAct

Pozzo's Hat

holy poo poo

HighwireAct

Pozzo's Hat
“man, I got some good foreign poo poo while I was in europe. you boys ever had an omelette du fromage?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HighwireAct

Pozzo's Hat

• Locked thread