Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
liddledragon

[DRAGONING CLIMAXES]
"Welcome to the 10 'o'clock news. Our top story tonight: Trix or Treat? Throwing it over to our crime and breakfast anchor, Diane, who is live on the streets tonight."

"Thanks, Jack. While this may look like a quiet, peaceful suburban neighborhood, terror has washed over its streets this Halloween night. Reports of a man dressed in an oversized bunny outfit are coming in at the Townsboro Police District tonight. Distressed parents are saying that the Bunny Man is luring unsuspecting children over with the promise of bright, colorful Halloween candy.
The danger? This "candy" is actually one of the street's most dangerous breakfast foods. The police are reporting that dozens of children have been checked into the local hospital, suffering from seizures and hyper mania caused by eating the rainbow cereal. According to our sources inside the hospital, many of the kids are screaming the words that the Bunny Man told them over and over. We have exclusive footage of one victim of the breakfast cereal crime spree, just moments before being restrained and carried away for medical attention."

*cuts to footage of a little girl in a princess costume, running madly in circles and flailing, screaming at the top of her lungs*

"SILLY RABBIT, TRIX ARE FOR KIDS!!"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

liddledragon

[DRAGONING CLIMAXES]

hamjobs posted:

i like it when they go biscuit to biscuit

man i don't want to be that guy but i use bacon medicinally these days, and it's only a little bacon and maybe some toast here and there. it's vegan bacon even, so i'm not even making a big carbon footprint, right? i just use it for the pain in the mornings, and i can stop whenever i need to, but my doctor says it's fine.

• Locked thread