Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Best mod
This poll is closed.
Zorak 77 32.63%
Beef Waifu/Baal 33 13.98%
Bad Seafood/The Mod 70 29.66%
Matoi Ryuko 21 8.90%
Namtab 35 14.83%
Total: 236 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
that poll doesn't include goku in the anime forum smdh

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

zorak getting brutally owned by haki in one piece was great after he threatened to probate people who didn't agree with him

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

i've not watched gurren lagann is it something to cry over

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

what genre is it? and for the purposes of this question sports, josei, shounen, slice of life and all the others count

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

i don't relaly watch anime any more tbh outside of rare cases like OPM or jojo's

i want a baki anime with all the new insanely cool stuff in

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Lemon-Lime posted:

I don't remember Zorak saying the chat thread was good and filled with cool people.

unless they have all read baki this isn't true

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

a cartoon duck posted:

feel free to share why you think the chat thread is bad instead of just leaving it vague and nebulous

you all apparnetly don't like baki. a heinous crime to be sure

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Bad Seafood posted:

I mean there's still only a few of us who've read Baki but you can't have everything.

its the sign of a good and correct poster

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Matoi Ryuko posted:

I'll usually post in most chat threads until whatever clique there at the time decides to run me out. I've been posting in chat threads for years now. I'm as close to a chat thread exclusive poster you can get to, I guess.

have you read baki?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Matoi Ryuko posted:

I've read a few chapters...I also like Ippo. I remember when the grappler baki anime was on sci-fi.

you can skip grappler baki if you don't watch the anime and jump into new grappler baki which is a lot better without missing much. its extremely good

• Locked thread