Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Robot Made of Meat

Cthulu Carl posted:

I did my best to trace it in GIMP (especially since I only have my mouse), but it definitely still needs some cleaning up. Also I got an idea to BYOBerate it.

Work continues.

Improving all the time! (Elton once said that.)

Thanks to Manifisto for the sig!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lawrence Gilchrist

I'm excited. Just fixed the ol compy. Pluggin my tabby in rn

i am he

Ace of Baes posted:

Oh Hell. Yes.

Ace of Baes

Holy poo poo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!(!!

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Nooner

AN A+ OPSTER (:

Ace of Baes posted:

Holy poo poo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!(!!

Piiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiisssssssssssssssss

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

Nooner posted:

Piiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiisssssssssssssssss

no! bad nooner! bad nooner!

AAB

wanna put a shout out to the universe to come through with a byob reggae link sticker

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

Luvcow posted:

no! bad nooner! bad nooner!

have you never seen the holy poo poo piss video it's pretty funny and quite work safe aside from the language there's even a cranberries song

Salmiakki

so hotta here

https://twitter.com/sallymiakki
ty cat dynamite

HaveARottenDay

Here is an idea I tossed together (if you can't tell they're spelling out byob)

FluffieDuckie

i love this so much.

are you going to cut out some of the white space?

Thank you for the beautiful sig Machai!

HaveARottenDay

FluffieDuckie posted:

i love this so much.

are you going to cut out some of the white space?

I can. I will clean it up later. It originally was transparent background but it was really blocky on the edges. Just needs cleaned up.

FluffieDuckie

thank you for working on it. it's a good one :love:

i am he

hi greg

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
please post here again

HaveARottenDay

FluffieDuckie posted:

thank you for working on it. it's a good one :love:

Thanks! Here it is backgroundless

FluffieDuckie

HaveARottenDay posted:

Thanks! Here it is backgroundless

:love:

FluffieDuckie

this is way premature, but if you upload it to redbubble be careful. it looks like even though it's transparent there's empty space (idk what to call it) in the file. so when they go to print it out the actual sticker part will be really small

that happened to one of ours from last year. when you buy a 2"X3" sticker it comes on that size background but the actual sticker part is only like 1" square because the file had empty space around the image

maybe a person with technical skills can explain it better than i can

Munchables

Ask/tell me about legal cannibalism

FluffieDuckie posted:

this is way premature, but if you upload it to redbubble be careful. it looks like even though it's transparent there's empty space (idk what to call it) in the file. so when they go to print it out the actual sticker part will be really small

that happened to one of ours from last year. when you buy a 2"X3" sticker it comes on that size background but the actual sticker part is only like 1" square because the file had empty space around the image

maybe a person with technical skills can explain it better than i can

I don't have tech skills, but I think what you're getting at is that the image needs to be cropped so the bottom edge of the actual image is right under the line under the text and that most of the transparency is no longer included in the image's space?

social vegan

tech skillz

Barking Gecko

Mahoro says, "Naughty things are bad."
Beat me to it by a few minutes. In Gimp, you have to resize the image canvas, resize all the layers, then export as a gif. When you resize the image canvas, click on Center button, otherwise you have to enter the offsets manually.

Music Theory

Barking Gecko posted:

Beat me to it by a few minutes. In Gimp, you have to resize the image canvas, resize all the layers, then export as a gif. When you resize the image canvas, click on Center button, otherwise you have to enter the offsets manually.

I believe there's a way to autocrop based on corner-pixel color(s), let me check.

Edit: Image > Autocrop Image, from the toolbar at the top. This removes empty borders, so the borders of the image are tangent to the drawing itself.

Music Theory fucked around with this message at 22:22 on Sep 26, 2016

Cthulu Carl

I'm definitely not the best at drawing, but I gave another shot at something hopefully more BYOB-like.

FluffieDuckie

nice!

FluffieDuckie

i'm excited for my new sticker choices

misty mountaintop

by Hand Knit

Cthulu Carl posted:

I'm definitely not the best at drawing, but I gave another shot at something hopefully more BYOB-like.

I like this. The cat looks very chill

misty mountaintop

by Hand Knit

I like this too

misty mountaintop

by Hand Knit

Lol that owns

Cthulu Carl

Cthulu Carl posted:

If anyone's got a better idea for the logo or can do a better kitty (I know you're out there), lemme know and I'll get you the .xcf file because the kitty is it's own layer.

FluffieDuckie

i like the kitty just like that

the secret here is that we're not perfect in byob so the kitty doesn't have to be

City of Glompton

I love all these entries

thank you PSP for the beautiful spring sig

RazzleDazzleHour

Cthulu Carl posted:

If anyone's got a better idea for the logo or can do a better kitty (I know you're out there), lemme know and I'll get you the .xcf file because the kitty is it's own layer.

I really really really like this and I wanted to try a crack at it and it got Way Out Of Hand

FluffieDuckie

drat

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

RazzleDazzleHour posted:

I really really really like this and I wanted to try a crack at it and it got Way Out Of Hand

yes

Cthulu Carl

RazzleDazzleHour posted:

see, i embrace wabi-sabi, but this is exactly why i made that offer.

but that shouldn't be a sticker, it should be a real patch.

social vegan

I will buy the patch and put it on my jacket and lean in heavily every time I talk to someone

Munchables

Ask/tell me about legal cannibalism

social vegan posted:

I will buy the patch and put it on my jacket and lean in heavily every time I talk to someone

:same:

misty mountaintop

by Hand Knit

RazzleDazzleHour posted:

What the motherfuck

----------------

misty mountaintop

by Hand Knit
Can you make that into an actual patch.

----------------

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

alnilam

HaveARottenDay posted:

Just needs cleaned up.

are you from pixburgh

• Locked thread