Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Nooner

AN A+ OPSTER (:

Gatekeeper posted:

if byob had a mascot, who/what would it be? Is it that cool lil smoobles guy?

lol any time I ever tried to do effortpost "let's all do a thing" threads elsewhere, I'd be accused of having a meltdown and the thread would get hijacked by people pretending to have gout-induced strokes whilst typing.

lol nice meltdo-HRRRRRRNNGGGGG ifhjwei gateke dgg gggg ggg ggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg g

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nooner

AN A+ OPSTER (:
I cant wait to get home and try and make a few. I'm a bad artist but they might turn out fun in a look at the poor guy try kinda way lol

Nooner

AN A+ OPSTER (:
can someone give me the hex # for the blue and purple? When I try using dropper tool in browser its giving me like dark as gently caress deal and blue :confused:

Nooner

AN A+ OPSTER (:
lol i have no idea how to use photoshop outside of making flashing Tom Brady pictures

Nooner fucked around with this message at 16:56 on Sep 24, 2016

Nooner

AN A+ OPSTER (:

Dogmeat posted:

i hope you like this one nooner, it will remind me of these fun times if it wins

you cad :twisted:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nooner

AN A+ OPSTER (:

Ace of Baes posted:

Holy poo poo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!(!!

Piiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiisssssssssssssssss

• Locked thread