Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Our hosts are
Sweet like Sheridan
Garrulous like Mr. Garibaldi
Learned like Londo
Just like G'kar
:goku:
View Results

• Locked thread
FluffieDuckie

Yolomon Wayne posted:

Im really trying hard to extract even a tiny amount of humor out of this board.
Without success.

since this is the practice thread, how about saying "it's nice of this board to welcome us. i don't think its for me, but i appreciate their hospitality until my forum comes back"

Thank you for the beautiful sig Machai!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SIDS Vicious

thanks byob for letting all these guys hang here while their house is fumigated hopefully they get rid of all the lovely bugs

FluffieDuckie

Celluloid Sam posted:

thanks byob for letting all these guys hang here while their house is fumigated hopefully they get rid of all the lovely bugs

you guys are welcome anytime sid. you've been lovely houseguests

social vegan

smoke my dank, buickman

flerp
its nice of this board to welcome us. i dont think its for me, but i appreciate their hospitality until my forums come back

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

FluffieDuckie

flerp posted:

its nice of this board to welcome us. i dont think its for me, but i appreciate their hospitality until my forums come back

:love:

skeemon

$ $ $T R A P L O R D $ $ $

buff my deck, workman

Elusif

Yolomon Wayne posted:

Im really trying hard to extract even a tiny amount of humor out of this board.
Without success.

You obviously havent tried very hard.

flavor.flv

I got a letter from the government the other day
opened it, read it
it said they was bitches

I think its pretty cool here actually, i'm going to make myself a sig right now and stick around a while

HighwireAct

Pozzo's Hat
chuck my pabst, you duffman

Gatekeeper

He was warrior and mystic, ogre and saint, the fox and the innocent, chivalrous, ruthless, less than a god, more than a man.
this forum is great :kiddo:

Takane

by FactsAreUseless
I'm glad gbs is gone so i could discover this gem ok

----------------

FluffieDuckie

RandomFerret posted:

I think its pretty cool here actually, i'm going to make myself a sig right now and stick around a while

Gatekeeper posted:

this forum is great :kiddo:

Takane posted:

:stwoon:

HighwireAct

Pozzo's Hat
true story
I think I only have like ~15 posts that aren't in byob

City of Glompton

:agreed:

you guys are pretty great too

thank you PSP for the beautiful spring sig

Elusif

I think I realised something. GBS was holding us all back. We were all trapped, being dickish edgelords at each other, completely eliminating the potential for development.

Hell Yeah

E Equals MC Hammer posted:

I think I realised something. GBS was holding us all back. We were all trapped, being dickish edgelords at each other, completely eliminating the potential for development.

not me i posted frickin awesome in gbs. i like byob too tho

GORDON

by Fluffdaddy

Takane posted:

I am a little bothered that it wasn't until GBS disappeared that I discovered that QCS forum full of busybody tattletales. I already had an ignore list of the 40-or-so people who did nothing but shitpost in GBS, but then I learned that SA was full of peeps who find things problematic.

I've always had a small problem with authority, but especially for the ones who tell on you to mom and dad and actually get rewarded for it.

It's just something I'm still working through. Hi BYOB.

----------------

FluffieDuckie

GORDON posted:

I am a little bothered that it wasn't until GBS disappeared that I discovered that QCS forum full of busybody tattletales. I already had an ignore list of the 40-or-so people who did nothing but shitpost in GBS, but then I learned that SA was full of peeps who find things problematic.

I've always had a small problem with authority, but especially for the ones who tell on you to mom and dad and actually get rewarded for it.

hi gordon :wave:

Nathilus

I alone can see through the media bias.

I'm also stupid on a scale that can only be measured in Reddits.

GORDON posted:

It was always only a matter of time. Gbs has gone from free to robocop detroit to free again before and it will do so again. Here's a little tale I was once told. Maybe it will comfort you.

Story goes, at least the way that I been told

There was a king who always felt too high and then he fell too low.

And so he called, all the wise men to his hall

And he begged them for a gift to end the rises and the falls.

But here's the thing: they came back with a ring

It was simple and was plainly unbeffiting of the king.

Engraved in black, it had no front or back

But there were words around the band that said

Just know: This Too Shall Pass

-the bipolar king and his mobius ring

skeemon

$ $ $T R A P L O R D $ $ $

Nathilus posted:

It was always only a matter of time. Gbs has gone from free to robocop detroit to free again before and it will do so again. Here's a little tale I was once told. Maybe it will comfort you.

Story goes, at least the way that I been told

There was a king who always felt too high and then he fell too low.

And so he called, all the wise men to his hall

And he begged them for a gift to end the rises and the falls.

But here's the thing: they came back with a ring

It was simple and was plainly unbeffiting of the king.

Engraved in black, it had no front or back

But there were words around the band that said

Just know: This Too Shall Pass

-the bipolar king and his mobius ring

Whoaaaa

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

social vegan

whuddup gord-dog, where your dogs at, they are here *rests a hand over your heart*. woof, woof, gord-dog, woof.

• Locked thread