Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

DICTATOR OF FUNK
Nov 6, 2007

aaaaaw yeeeeeah

Pollyanna posted:

I have a question about EBS and baking AMIs. We're currently baking a new AMI for every new version of our app we want to deploy, and I'm wondering if there's a way around that? It takes 15~20 minutes to band one which means that every commit I push to Bitbucket takes half an hour to show up on its staging server. I have to debug some pipeline related poo poo and ensuring that long to run into yet another bug is driving me crazy. What can I do to mitigate this?
Docker + ECR works really well for this.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU