Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

TwingeCrag posted:

So it looks like I got a bugged script, I was actually doing things correctly. fml

edit: In addition, I can't seem to find any NPCs that weren't automatically cleaned out. And because I have literally zero dollars I can't init my system to take money from breached systems. Does anyone have a solution?

try dtr.harvest.1 or something like that in the fullsec scripts

it usually gives you an npc that you can rob

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Larry Parrish posted:

So if I'm following, money and stuff is tied to your users, which can be killed by hackers if you gently caress up and expose yourself? That's awesome

yeah, you can expose yourself in a variety of ways, or even run scripts that people claim are useful, and hell even could be, but they have malicious code in them that steals your poo poo

• Locked thread