Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
quiggy
Aug 7, 2010

[in Russian] Oof.

Has anybody written even a basic tutorial for the Javascript you need for this? I program as a day job, just not in Javascript so looking at sample code and whatnot isn't super useful.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

quiggy
Aug 7, 2010

[in Russian] Oof.

This is all great, thanks.

quiggy
Aug 7, 2010

[in Russian] Oof.

So when I'm trying to crack a T2 and hit CON_SPEC, I get this weird message about a scriptor being required? Any idea how to break that?

e: figured it out :)

quiggy fucked around with this message at 01:23 on Sep 29, 2016

quiggy
Aug 7, 2010

[in Russian] Oof.

John Wilkes Booth posted:

Tier 2 can be automated as to the scraping of NPCs for scripts to hack, if you know what you're doing -- the locks are not so easily automated. I had to take a break because I was getting really frustrated with a certain t2 lock. I'm up to half a billion in GC though so I'm in a good spot.

Yeah I found a tool that can crack 2 of the 3 types of T2 locks, but it really struggles with cracking sn_w_glock locks. If only there was a good tool to automate calculation for acct_nt locks it would be fairly simple to break a T2 by hand.

quiggy
Aug 7, 2010

[in Russian] Oof.

please knock Mom! posted:

I skip acct_nt + glock combinations but the way to do them is to breach a user, store money on there, and xfer as needed while in hardline.

Or use discord as i did. Not automated but easy

Yeah I've been skipping acct+glock but I swear that like 90% of T2s have both of those and it's really frustrating to be constantly abandoning T2 locs because of it. Maybe it wouldn't be so frustrating if my phone was better at reading QR codes.

quiggy
Aug 7, 2010

[in Russian] Oof.

So how do you raise your cap on allowed characters in scripts?

quiggy
Aug 7, 2010

[in Russian] Oof.

dtr publicly posts his loc, right? I figure there's gotta be some way of safeguarding an exposed loc if he does that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

quiggy
Aug 7, 2010

[in Russian] Oof.

acct_nt locks are bad, my kingdom for a script that can handle both that and glock at the same time.

• Locked thread