Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Doctor_Acula
May 24, 2011
Picked this up last night. I think I'm almost out of the vLAN. Can't wait to get home and lose all my money by mistake.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Doctor_Acula
May 24, 2011
So I hosed up and ran a script I found in scripts.fullsec that nicked all my cash. Does that mean that account is compromised? Or that I just need to pay attention?

Doctor_Acula
May 24, 2011
That would be nice. Shame there's no way to see where it went to get it back or clear my log. Unless I hear otherwise before my lunch break, I'm just gonna delete that user and learn from my mistakes.
437KGC lesson.

Doctor_Acula
May 24, 2011
You know, I don't even think I have a location until I'm initialized. My logs just show transfers to and from my username, with no ".garbage" after it.

Doctor_Acula
May 24, 2011
I would imagine so, since my logs show the anonymous.garbage npcs I boosted last night.

Doctor_Acula
May 24, 2011
That actually makes sense.
It shows the quality of this game that I'm that worried over fake digital security. I can't wait to get home and dive back in.

Doctor_Acula
May 24, 2011
So I tried using Lord Saturn's script, and I can't figure out how to make it work.
This game makes me feel humble.

Doctor_Acula
May 24, 2011
Yeah, I'm in the main game. I am doing fine at finding dead accounts manually, but I'm trying to see how to up my game.
I *think* I'm doing it right. I really have no JS background and am just learning what I can as I go. It's returning a.s.call is not a function, if that helps.

Doctor_Acula
May 24, 2011
Now it makes sense, I was replacing the whole right side of the colon.
Next step: figuring out the color_utils.

This god drat game is gonna make me learn stuff.

Doctor_Acula
May 24, 2011
I say we all pitch in to a goon corp.
We need a hella kitchsy 90s cyberpunk name, though.
Or just rip something straight out of Shadowrun/GITS.
Renraku or Section 9.

I've not done any coding since high school. Is there any way to test stuff you think might work? I'd hate to spam up the chat with garbage text.

Doctor_Acula
May 24, 2011
Yeah, I suppose I need to get into T2 stuff. The T1s are gone almost immediately. Still seems like a design flaw to have every npc reset at the same time, with such a long wait between. But that's just my two cents.

Trying to go through Code Academy to get some JS chops while at work. What a game.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Doctor_Acula
May 24, 2011
Yeah when scanning for T1s to mess with on my lunch break, I saw a lot of <deleted> and <null> in the account lists. Maybe they changed the seeding, cause I found like 12 on my lunch that weren't hacked.

• Locked thread