Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Orange DeviI
Nov 9, 2011

by Hand Knit
Concerned citizen's post makes me nervous since I don't understand his script

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Orange DeviI
Nov 9, 2011

by Hand Knit
I'm going to buy this tomorrow morning. A bunch of my friends are programmers, but I'm not - but I'm super psyched about learning poo poo through playing this game. Plus, I mean, cyberpunk and netrunner stuff is 100% my thing.

Orange DeviI
Nov 9, 2011

by Hand Knit
passed the tutorial woo

this game is awesome

Orange DeviI
Nov 9, 2011

by Hand Knit
t2 npcs: anonymous_9p9xcn.entry_mrsfd9 derelict_d93lag.entry_3nza5a abndnd_yyiskg.entry_ql2skh

i dont get how acct_nt locks work honestly, they're so rude

Orange DeviI
Nov 9, 2011

by Hand Knit
send all your cash to a bank alt when you do glocks cause they take a ton of cash unless you access them with a specified amount of credz in your wallet.

Orange DeviI
Nov 9, 2011

by Hand Knit
I hope we'll get somewhat randomized hourly resets, so you actually have to search all the corps and pruning makes your thing more effective, but people in all tzs can crack open tasty t1s

Orange DeviI
Nov 9, 2011

by Hand Knit
I skip acct_nt + glock combinations but the way to do them is to breach a user, store money on there, and xfer as needed while in hardline.

Or use discord as i did. Not automated but easy

Orange DeviI
Nov 9, 2011

by Hand Knit
got a pretty epic drop this reset, glad i stayed up

Received 145MGC

Orange DeviI
Nov 9, 2011

by Hand Knit

Glagha posted:

I'm not 100% sure on this but I think there was a recent update that makes your loc change periodically so I think you'll probably be ok.

This is mistaken info. Loc and lock sound alike and i confused them too but your loc never ever changes. Once it's out it's out. You don't have one before initializing though.

Orange DeviI
Nov 9, 2011

by Hand Knit
Lock rotation means people are no longer breached and their locks reset their state. So an unlocked ez21 is no longer unlocked. However npcs stay unlocked in my experience. Someone please correct me if I'm wrong

Orange DeviI
Nov 9, 2011

by Hand Knit
It asks for random stuff, changing its request every time your transactions change. Sanitize them by sending 1gc to someone 12ish times, then it's easy

Orange DeviI
Nov 9, 2011

by Hand Knit
acctnt locks followed by glocks aren't that bad. the other way around is lame, though you can game it a bit. by ping ponging 1 gc between you and a friend/alt, you can make it so the aswer to its question is 0 or 1

Orange DeviI
Nov 9, 2011

by Hand Knit

Ruggan posted:

The locks are a little bs but they're not accurate with their time constraints.

Someone earlier posted that the amount needs to be formatted as an int, but that's wrong. From my experience (probably cracked about 25 of em) the string is what works (e.g. "12M340K2GC")

you can use a string or int, but you have to do acct_nt:int not acct_nt:"int"

ive done it both. but honestly i do the string one now because i got used to it.

Orange DeviI
Nov 9, 2011

by Hand Knit
im halfway to corp money, its happening soon boys

Orange DeviI
Nov 9, 2011

by Hand Knit
It seems npcs reset more often these days

Orange DeviI
Nov 9, 2011

by Hand Knit
never

listen

to

Orange DeviI
Nov 9, 2011

by Hand Knit

Mindblast posted:

(Also what prompted you to announce this. Tell us :allears:)

the posts above. i never listen to 0000

i made thing. if you do t1s, read this and do t2s

Orange DeviI fucked around with this message at 18:43 on Oct 3, 2016

Orange DeviI
Nov 9, 2011

by Hand Knit

Section 9 posted:

Thanks for this. It got me working on t2s and they're way more fun to work on. Except it seems like 80% of them are glock->CON_SPEC->acct_nt which, as has been said, seems impossible.

not impossible. nobody wants them so you have plenty of time

how to do glock->acct_nts decently quick w/o scripts: bounce the glock's amount between your bank and your cracker 10 times. hardline, connect, it'll take the glock's amount. now the acct-nt will most likely ask for net transactions or w/e (since large withdrawal/deposit would be trivial) which gives you 50% odds. either it's 0 (since it took an even amount of transactions) or it's -[glockamount]

why is doing glocks worth it at all? every gc lost to a glock is added to the loot. glock-acct_nts are the npcs that give you 20, 30m

Orange DeviI
Nov 9, 2011

by Hand Knit
I still skip those locks usually though, mostly cause they'll still be up later anyway

Orange DeviI
Nov 9, 2011

by Hand Knit

Mindblast posted:

40 million in two locs? Why yes thank you. Except now I'm t2 and have no quality locks to guard myself so I invested by getting one if the locks part of the super annoying lock combo. Bye 40 mill!

How do you assure your lock combos are loaded in the right order? Order of loading, order in your upgrade list?

Index number. Lower procs first.

Orange DeviI
Nov 9, 2011

by Hand Knit
Yes, i load my glock into slot 0

Orange DeviI
Nov 9, 2011

by Hand Knit
Never

Breach

Your

Bank

Orange DeviI
Nov 9, 2011

by Hand Knit
The dev also wants non coders to be competitive somehow, so automation can't be too easy-- manual running with automated harvesting seems to be the style he's going for right now. Teamwork, corps, or good old capitalism where harvesters charge a price per loc

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Orange DeviI
Nov 9, 2011

by Hand Knit
Pride++

I should log on again

• Locked thread