Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Highblood
May 20, 2012

Let's talk about tactics.
This intrigues me very much, I wanted to be productive tonight but gently caress that I wanna play whatever this is. Is it worth buying right now or should I wait for things to be sorted out?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Highblood
May 20, 2012

Ok so I'm a bit stumped with a script and I don't know if I can do anything about it with only 1 script and 500 character limit. Basically I made an EZ_40 script because it's the only t1 that's pretty impossible to do manually. It works except I don't know what to do if I get an NPC with multiple locks. Like this one here has an EZ_21 followed by the EZ_40, is there a way to pass the EZ_21 to my EZ_40 script?

Highblood
May 20, 2012

1. Leave 0000
2. Run scripts.fullsec (watch out for typos)
3. Run stuff, try to find NPCs to hack
4. Don't run another script that a fullsec script tells you to run without checking it with scripts.get_level they're usually scams
5. Get the money you need to sys.init and buy some upgrades
6. From here it's all about being creative, I'd tell you how to get to T2 but I haven't gotten there myself

You said you were a programmer so I assume you want to script, learn javascript if you don't know it and learn the game specific stuff. There's resources on the game specific stuff that was posted earlier in the thread. Join the goon discord, you can probably maybe trust us. :confused:

7. Scam everyone

Highblood
May 20, 2012

I think I read somewhere that acct_nt wants an int and not a string, so try that maybe, not sure. Anyways I thought acct_nt asked for a date range and not a single date or does it ask different things randomly? All the info on acct_nt I can find talks only about a date range

Highblood
May 20, 2012

Ruggan posted:

Someone earlier posted that the amount needs to be formatted as an int, but that's wrong. From my experience (probably cracked about 25 of em) the string is what works (e.g. "12M340K2GC")
My bad, I read it somewhere but I never actually got to T2 so I didn't know for sure. I stand corrected

Highblood
May 20, 2012

NPCs reset at midnight utc, lock rotations are for player locks and breaches iirc

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Highblood
May 20, 2012

I never had trouble finding unbreached npc locs even long after the reset, it seems like people miss a lot of them and they don't get breached because the harvesters don't go back to them after they've been displayed once. Also I think a lot of people skip ez_40 because I've been finding a lot of those in a sea of breached NPCs.

• Locked thread