Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dozeworthy
Oct 9, 2012

Lichtenstein posted:

Ok duders, coding problem:

I made a t1 universal cracking script I'm finally fairly happy with. The code currently takes two args:
- target: which is the #s. I'm hacking
- lock: a simple variable to guide the script to proper cracking method (will probably try and automate that, once I solve my little problem)

My trouble is, what if I want to crack a second lock? I need to add ez_21:"open" or whatever the solution to the first one was to target.calls and I'm kinda confused as to how to handle this.

Figure out what the output is for the different locks and find a common denominator. You can also pass full objects as parameters, so a script could take a set of keys along with the next unknown key, and be run multiple times until they're all cracked.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread