Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Woodburger
Dec 5, 2004

...Like a thousand other commanders on a thousand other battlefields, I wait for the dawn.
Bought this on release on a whim and I love it. If you aren't a programmer you can use safe(ish) cracking scripts that others create to do it for you for a nominal currency cost which is awesome. T1 scripts are easily found online but other scripts, like stealing a players money or higher level puzzles are guarded pretty intensely.

If you get out of the vLAN for gods sakes don't listen to anyone in 0000. This game is like eve in that people will take advantage of your ignorance. Many players have scripts you can run that are misspellings or 1 letter off from safe scripts. People will spam scripts in 0000 which adds them to your autocomplete list which as of now you can't manually edit or remove.

Some non-sa friends are saving up money to start a Corp so if you want to play and chat, hit me up.

Also I'd recommend joining the unofficial discord server which is listed on the subreddit, the developer idles in there and actually responds to people's questions when not putting out server fires.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread