Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Manifisto

find an attractive boy, mumble "myboyfriendsayswhat?" at him (protip: have a notary nearby when you do this so his response is legally binding)

ty nesamdoom!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Elusif

these are all fantastic ideas

MiracleWhale

Ace of Baes posted:

Tell dudes you don't want commitment, then sneak your entire house into his place one piece at a time, I recommend using gloves when you get to the insulation.

lol

MiracleWhale

find a cute boy in a coma at the hospital. if you visit them every day for seven years you're common law married

Elusif

how do you beat out other competitors if you are going after the same boyfriend?

POOL IS CLOSED

I'm just exploding with mackerel. This is the aji wo kutta of my discontent.

E Equals MC Hammer posted:

how do you beat out other competitors if you are going after the same boyfriend?

challenge them to the terrordome, but don't forget to check your horrorscope first.

SIDS Vicious

at the eb games at the mall is where I always find good boyfriends they like video games

Worldshatter

:kazooieass:PEPSI for TV-GAME:kazooieass:

walk up to a boy and act as if he is your boyfriend and has been so for a long time. If he seems confused act like you think he's joking, if he persists get really offended and storm off

if you keep it up for long enough you'll have him in no time :smugdog:

Cnut the Great
meditate every day, live a life of quiet serenity, and eventually you will realize that the boyfriend was inside you all along

Applewhite

by vyelkin
Keep an eye out for a boy being chased by the police/armed thugs. As he runs past, grab him and kiss him until the police have gone by and the coast is clear. You'll get wrapped up in whatever adventure he's having but you'll fall in love by the end.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Worldshatter

:kazooieass:PEPSI for TV-GAME:kazooieass:

Cnut the Great posted:

meditate every day, live a life of quiet serenity, and eventually you will realize that the boyfriend was inside you all along

this is also how you become gay fwiw

Cnut the Great
Drop your handkerchief while you're walking past a cute boy and wait for him to pick it up for you. After he hands it to you inform him that he touched your snot and so now you have an eternal and unbreakable connection to each other.

I Was The Fury

Always stop to smell the flowers, just in case they're weeds

Make sure not to make any sudden movements, and always feed them from your palm, rather than your fingers. Make sure to wear gloves! Men can be very messy eaters.

Applewhite

by vyelkin
Dodge his attacks for three cycles. At the end of his third attack, he will pause to taunt you, exposing a red gem in the center of his chest. That's his weak point. Shoot it with your particle cannon.

----------------

Applewhite

by vyelkin
Spin around in circles super fast until you create a tornado. If you do it right, the suction will be too powerful for him to escape.

----------------

MiracleWhale

some have said that mystery is the essence of attraction, but i've found sewing magnets into all his clothes to be the more direct approach

MiracleWhale

if you're looking for a way to break the ice, try running out in front of his car while he's messing with the radio

flerp
plant a boyfriend seed in your backyard and water it every day

----------------

big black turnout

go to the ocean and find a cute boy swimming. when you swim by him, release your eggs into the water... he'll know what to do ;)

MiracleWhale

whatever you do, don't bring up the fact that after you have sex, you intend to eat his head

Ace of Baes
Try speed dating, the worst thing that can happen is you sell the copper wiring and earn a few extra bucks.

----------------

Elusif

Applewhite posted:

Dodge his attacks for three cycles. At the end of his third attack, he will pause to taunt you, exposing a red gem in the center of his chest. That's his weak point. Shoot it with your particle cannon.

Manifisto

if you are working at a taqueria, call a cute customer "sweetie" and be generous with his tortilla chips

this one's a slow burn, be prepared to wait for a while

ty nesamdoom!

mysterious frankie

This displeases Dev- ..van. Shut up.
it's a mystery, like where taco trucks come from and can a normal human go to that realm?

I'm lucky and never had to get one. it's a real head scratcher.

----------------
Could the universe and starts be an enlarged reflection of the atomic world?

big black turnout

find out places your crush likes to hang out for a couple hours at a time. ex: a local bar, restaurant, therapist's office, etc... preferably it's a place with only one entrance/exit or you may need to factor in some extra time. using your spinnerettes, cover the entrance with a web of fine, sticky silk. once he's caught, just wrap him up and start laying your eggs in whatever orifices you wish!

MiracleWhale

you really only need two things: a fishing pole baited with a hamburger and time

big black turnout

MiracleWhale posted:

you really only need two things: a fishing pole baited with a hamburger and time

i will gladly give you a boyfriend tomorrow for a hamburger today

Elusif

big black turnout posted:

i will gladly give you a boyfriend tomorrow for a hamburger today

wouldn't we all

hey welcome to the show!

nobody loves me
1.find a cute guy.
2.move into his house /apartment when he's not home
3.cook him a delicious dinner
4.wait at the front door with slippers and a shot of whisky
5.profit

Savage For The Winjun

alot of this advice seems to really count on the boy knowing what to do

what if the boy needs help too!? can we get some more details please i have some friends that would really like to be someones boyfriend someday

Radical and BADical!

by Lowtax
hang a sign around your neck that says "free beer and nachos"

----------------

big black turnout

Claven666 posted:

hang a sign around your neck that says "free beer and nachos"

be careful though because they might think it's free beer that doesn't belong to them

hey welcome to the show!

nobody loves me
Make him feel like a rock star.

All you need to do is chase him around while screeching at the top of your lungs and then when you catch him, tear a fistful of hair out of his head and keep it in a shrine in your closet.

Robot Made of Meat

thepiratebae.se posted:

empty quote this message and ur crush will kiss you tomorrow!!

this is totally real and not a joke!!! i did this and it worked!

drat You, piratepae.se

Thanks to Manifisto for the sig!

Robot Made of Meat

Luvcow posted:

now that i'm an 18 year old japanese waif i'm finding it hard to find older portly american men that are interested in me :(

Eew. Way too old.

Robot Made of Meat

Applewhite posted:

Keep an eye out for a boy being chased by the police/armed thugs. As he runs past, grab him and kiss him until the police have gone by and the coast is clear. You'll get wrapped up in whatever adventure he's having but you'll fall in love by the end.

I saw that movie. It was . . . every romantic comedy made in the 1940s, no?

Robot Made of Meat

Worldshatter posted:

this is also how you become gay fwiw

Too late.

Radical and BADical!

by Lowtax

big black turnout posted:

be careful though because they might think it's free beer that doesn't belong to them

i...ahem...hadn't considered that *begins scribbling furiously on a napkin*

----------------

Robot Made of Meat

MiracleWhale posted:

whatever you do, don't bring up the fact that after you have sex, you intend to eat his head

Good protip.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

3D Megadoodoo

Step 1 = post in BYOB
Step 2 = ???

• Locked thread