Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Hector Beerlioz

aw, hec

vols bitch posted:

i watch football and hockey and it owns bones

I like to watch the Tennessee Volunteers lose on the television

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

mysterious frankie posted:

if I made a drinking game out of taking a shot every time I say "oh, *character name*" like an exasperated parent I would get to know the clerks at Foremost Liquor really quick.

lol

its a really good story

Orkin Mang

by FactsAreUseless
bojack horseman rules

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

City of Glompton

Your Dead Gay Son posted:

pretty great. episodes are long but exceedingly excellent.

have you seen the wire? did you like it?

obligatory

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4df09uZi9A4

thank you PSP for the beautiful spring sig

ziasquinn

City of Glompton posted:

quote:

pretty great. episodes are long but exceedingly excellent.

have you seen the wire? did you like it?

obligatory

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4df09uZi9A4

dang, I'm stunned. thanks for the thread rec and the quote to bring me into this fold. you could've easily just closed mine and made me do the leg work. :eyepop:

color me impressed

Masturbasturd
Two words: Batman

----------------

ziasquinn

holy gently caress

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N8lyda_ZkLQ

City of Glompton

you are welcome, there are tons of good shows out there, I'm afraid if we make a thread for every one things would get confusing. there was another tv chat thread around here somewhere but I think it has fallen a few pages back anyhow enjoy!

thank you PSP for the beautiful spring sig

Afro Doug

Celluloid Sam posted:

does anyone else watch way too much police procedurals
i'm pretty certain i've seen every single law and order episode. barring the later years of course.

ziasquinn

loving late seasons of svu literally triggered me

Orkin Mang

by FactsAreUseless

Your Dead Gay Son posted:

loving late seasons of svu literally triggered me

they cancelled normal law and order but kept svu. wtf. svu sucks

----------------

HighwireAct

Pozzo's Hat
“action bronson and friends watch ancient aliens” is the dumbest/funniest new show I've seen this year

Boomzilla

Peepthis sweet Mr.Robot clip!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KEkrWRHCDQU

Radical and BADical!

by Lowtax

Celluloid Sam posted:

Hello everyone how are you today, I am fine thank you for asking. Do you guys all like television? I myself am a huge fan of television and watch what could probably be described as "way too much". My current favorite shows are Rick and Morty and Stranger Things, which while maybe not a real TV show that airs on a network I think it counts well enough. I am also a big fan of British programming for instance the shows Peep Show and the great British Bakeoff. What shows are you guys into? Does anyone else here "hate watch" show's that they know are bad to make fun of them online or with their friends? I watched the first season of Sons of Anarchy and it was so horrible that literally all I could do was mock it.

I am also a big fan of the great British baking show! You get to learn a lot about baking tasty stuff! Plus Sue Perkins is smashingly hilarious

----------------

Pimpcasso

VOLS BITCH

Hector Beerlioz posted:

I guess its been a disappointing season for you then

:owned:

Ahundredbux

The right to bear arms
i'm watching white queen but it's taking me a long rear end time because the episodes are 1hour long and ive got commitment issues

DisgracelandUSA

Yeah, I gets down with the homies

im a millenial, i don't watch tv i don't even own a tv i just watch netflix and hulu

byob historian

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

HighwireAct posted:

“action bronson and friends watch ancient aliens” is the dumbest/funniest new show I've seen this year

it is dumb as all awesome hell :420::420::420:

Macnult

Lately I've been watching a lot of Abandoned and pretty much everything else on Viceland. it's a very easy channel to marathon

Nemico

The best klingon: is it Gowron or is it Martok? I think it's Martok

pogi

Hector Beerlioz posted:

I'm just sittin here posting in my new gator skin shoes.

deep dish peat moss

You shouldn't watch The Wire, it's too good and it will transform you in to a man who can't stop talking about it for two years, and everyone will hate you unless you convince them to watch it too.

GORDON

by Fluffdaddy
TV has never been as good as WKRP in Cincinnati.

----------------

SIDS Vicious

tonight im watching Brooklyn 99 and it's really funny and earlier I watched the first episode of a series called scream queens that was both really funny and a great homage to horror just in general the first episode hit on so many tropes in hilarious way I can't wait to keep watching it

Nathilus

I alone can see through the media bias.

I'm also stupid on a scale that can only be measured in Reddits.
I saw the "suck my dick you fuckman" rick and morty animatic, and ended up having to give the show a try, and whoops now I'm in love and also a manchild again. The first ep was just utter brilliance but this scene sealed the deal.

https://youtu.be/aQ4Sb_rnCqw

deep dish peat moss

I had a friend who worked on Rick and Morty and they fired her so I'm not allowed to like it any more

Hector Beerlioz

aw, hec
I used to volunteer at my local public access tv station ama

SIDS Vicious

Hector what was it like working at a local TV station it is actually my dream to have a local access show

Nathilus

I alone can see through the media bias.

I'm also stupid on a scale that can only be measured in Reddits.

Shakill OReal posted:

I had a friend who worked on Rick and Morty and they fired her so I'm not allowed to like it any more

That wasnt very byob of them.

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

Celluloid Sam posted:

Hector what was it like working at a local TV station it is actually my dream to have a local access show

i would watch this

Three-Phase

by zen death robot
I started watching the McLaughlin group. I feel like an old man now.

----------------

Hector Beerlioz

aw, hec

Celluloid Sam posted:

I was a camera man for a show called Telepathic TV where people would call in and talk about the beings who lived in their amythist crystals and worked audio on another show called Conservative Roundtable which is where I first heard the term "feminist lesbian bulldykes". Another show on there was Ain't that American where they had a guy sit in a kiddy pool and would throw food at him, once they shot Gogurt right into his face and would reply it over and over in slow motion.

criscodisco

do it
Did they ever let you throw any of the food?

Would they give the kiddie pool to the homeless shelter after the show?

Hector Beerlioz

aw, hec
I unfortunately never worked on that show :(

Matey

eat food

Luvcow posted:

i would watch this

MiracleWhale

Hector Beerlioz posted:

My friend's family mutes the tv when the commercials come on and everyone just sits there in silence watching them until the show is back on. It's weird and I hate it.

we'd always do this but then we'd chat about something else or just make fun of the commercials

MiracleWhale

i concur with all of the show recommendations in this thread. try "review" too. it's hilarious but sometimes it gets so dark i get sad

Buckets

...THE CHILD...
I don't know if it really counts, but i've been watching x-files recently and it's pretty good! I'm in the middle of season 7 and Iwould recommend the show to someone if they haven't seen it like me. I hear they get rid of Mulder later and I don't know how that will go, but so far it's a really fun show!

Before I stated watching it now the only episodes I had seen was the one about the mud golem that smashed up people if they didn't follow the housing code and the one about inbred farmers that had their mom tied up under the bed.

So far I think my favorite episode was the one with the old man who can tell how people will die if he touches something they own.

Buckets fucked around with this message at 08:09 on Sep 26, 2016

Zorodius

EA GAMES' MASTERPIECE 'MADDEN 2018 G.O.A.T. EDITION' IS A GLORIOUS TRIUMPH OF ART AND TECHNOLOGY. IT BRINGS GAMEDAY RIGHT TO THE PLAYER AND WHOEVER SAYS OTHERWISE CAN, YOU GUESSED IT...
SUCK THE SHIT STRAIGHT OUT OF MY OWN ASSHOLE.

BUY IT.
Television's great; Marquee Moon was an all-time classic art-punk album, sort of a more joie de vivre version of the Velvet Underground. "I fell right into the arms of Venus de Milo" is one of those lyrics that incarnates a sense of time and place and fleeting experience in a single stroke.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ahundredbux

The right to bear arms
when are the new episodes of x-files coming ?

• Locked thread