Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Commie NedFlanders

my wifey never watched Seinfeld during its heyday so i've been really enjoying going through the entire series with her, i'll take any excuse to re-watch seinfeld

☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭
Love God, Love Thy Neighbor
☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

i am he

frasier

byob historian

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

i am he posted:

frasier firries

Hector Beerlioz

aw, hec

Hector Beerlioz

aw, hec
I met Eddie from Frasier once, he was at the local Petco and you could get your picture taken with him.

Flyball

Zorodius posted:

Television's great; Marquee Moon was an all-time classic art-punk album, sort of a more joie de vivre version of the Velvet Underground. "I fell right into the arms of Venus de Milo" is one of those lyrics that incarnates a sense of time and place and fleeting experience in a single stroke.

I was going to bring up Adventure, because that's my favorite, but maybe just because it's the one I heard first and listened to so many times.

Commie NedFlanders

quantum leap
danger 5
black mirror
fox news

☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭
Love God, Love Thy Neighbor
☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭

Matey

eat food

The Last Man on Earth

season 3 premiered last night, baby

SIDS Vicious

this purge episode of Rick and morty is hilarious and last night I watched the new Simpsons episode and get this guy's, it was actually funny

byob historian

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

skander posted:

I was going to bring up Adventure, because that's my favorite, but maybe just because it's the one I heard first and listened to so many times.

maybe its cuz adventure is the better album

mysterious frankie

This displeases Dev- ..van. Shut up.

Hector Beerlioz posted:

I met Eddie from Frasier once, he was at the local Petco and you could get your picture taken with him.

was he a good dog or a jerk? I hear fame got to his head.

----------------
Could the universe and starts be an enlarged reflection of the atomic world?

ziasquinn

Buckets posted:

I don't know if it really counts, but i've been watching x-files... the one about inbred farmers that had their mom tied up under the bed.

that's the only one I've seen and it was really late at night in Alaska when I was in high school and I don't recommend that lol

Hector Beerlioz

aw, hec

mysterious frankie posted:

was he a good dog or a jerk? I hear fame got to his head.

Excellent dog. My father's glasses fell of and he jumped down, got them and gave them back.

mysterious frankie

This displeases Dev- ..van. Shut up.

Hector Beerlioz posted:

Excellent dog. My father's glasses fell of and he jumped down, got them and gave them back.

it's stories like this that make me proud to be an american and ashamed to not be a dog.

----------------
Could the universe and starts be an enlarged reflection of the atomic world?

shoophobo

"shoophobo? more like shittyposter!" :grin:

I too enjoy television.
Recently I have been re-watching HBO's 1998 Mini Series From The Earth to The Moon, produced by Tom Hanks.
If you enjoyed the motion picture Apollo 13, or are a huge space nerd like me then I recommend it highly. It's pretty historically accurate, and the visual effects hold up well for standard definition tv. Also the soundtrack is great.

That is my TV post, I hope you enjoy.

Hector Beerlioz

aw, hec
I enjoy the black and white Dr. Who episodes from the 60s

Music Theory

People who like X-Files: you should watch Twin Peaks, too. It's also good.

Arkanomen

All he wants is a hug
I like New Girl because they don't make sitcoms anymore and this one is actually funny.

Nathilus

I alone can see through the media bias.

I'm also stupid on a scale that can only be measured in Reddits.
My cousin was roz. :) I met the whole Fraiser cast minus kelsey, . My favorites were Jane, the actress who played the maid lady, and John Mahoney who was fraiserdad. The show itself has never really been my thing tho and I haven't seen much of it.

TV currently owns, has anyone else noticed? It's owned for a good 5+ years now. Imo breaking bad and lost both did a lot to convince studios that less episodic series could make them a shitload of money. Also syfy and netflix keep hitting it out of the park with original series. History channel might be really stupid now but other channels have stepped up to fill in the cool history docs niche regardless, too!

Hector Beerlioz

aw, hec
Roz my neg hole

SIDS Vicious

tonight ive been watching some of season 24 of the Simpsons and so far I've laughed at least once an episode. did yall know bob odenkirk is currently an executive producer on it or was 4 ears ago anyways. also my son is entranced by peppa pig when we put it on the phone for him he just loves it.

Hector Beerlioz

aw, hec
Is bob odenkirk the kung pow enter the fist guy?

Zorodius

EA GAMES' MASTERPIECE 'MADDEN 2018 G.O.A.T. EDITION' IS A GLORIOUS TRIUMPH OF ART AND TECHNOLOGY. IT BRINGS GAMEDAY RIGHT TO THE PLAYER AND WHOEVER SAYS OTHERWISE CAN, YOU GUESSED IT...
SUCK THE SHIT STRAIGHT OUT OF MY OWN ASSHOLE.

BUY IT.

Hector Beerlioz posted:

Is bob odenkirk the kung pow enter the fist guy?

he's Saul Goodman

Hector Beerlioz

aw, hec
Oh, who was the kung pow guy then

Macnult

Hector Beerlioz posted:

Oh, who was the kung pow guy then

You're thinking of Steve Oedekerk

byob historian

Zorodius posted:

he's Saul Goodman

hell always be mr show to me

Boomzilla

I like to watch How It's Made whenI'm high

MiracleWhale

mrbradlymrmartin posted:

hell always be mr show to me

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xtE1HnIU6q8

Hector Beerlioz

aw, hec

Macnult posted:

You're thinking of Steve Oedekerk

Oh, ok lol i should watch that again

Ahundredbux

The right to bear arms

Arkanomen posted:

I like New Girl because they don't make sitcoms anymore and this one is actually funny.

me too, and it has no drat laugh track

Three-Phase

by zen death robot
I only have an antenna so I ended up watching some Spanish language drama of the life of maybe Moses or something.

These guys who were Egyptians were like really, really white. But they all acted their asses off.

I don't speak much Spanish but the subtitles helped and it held my attention until the debates last night.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM
some person: hey did you see the lates episode of game of thrones
me: sorry... i dont really watch tv
some person: fcuking hipster piece of poo poo
me: *literally living in a garbage dump because of real economical reasons, entertainment being the last of my worries*

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

MrWillsauce

what, was a house too MAINSTREAM for you

MrWillsauce

real talk though some person is a douche and game of thrones isn't very good

Higgy

I been watching and enjoying The Good Place. I'm excited to see where they go with it and it's off to a really strong start.

Also, really enjoyed the pilot of Designated Survivor. I'm usually not into those types of shows but I legit got anxious for him being thrown into all that.

byob historian

hey do any a yall dig halt n catch fires

i dig it, maybe even recommend if you read that old blog about the guy on the original mac team talkin about jobs' reality distortion field

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

mrbradlymrmartin posted:

hey do any a yall dig halt n catch fires

i dig it, maybe even recommend if you read that old blog about the guy on the original mac team talkin about jobs' reality distortion field

absolutely yes

watching right now, came in late bc of the red sox game but i have it on record

byob historian

omg i would watch anything with toby huss in it but a show to rival ap&p?! :swoon:

Quidthulhu

Stand down, men! It's only smooching!

these are the things i am currently working my way through:

-big brother s3: after participating in Awful Big Brother 2 I had so much fun i figured I needed to watch the show. s3 was recommended as awesome and it is. we're down to 7 people and i am enjoying it a lot.
-flash s1/arrow s3: i finally got through arrow s1 and s2 this year which were pretty good and now i am starting flash s1 which is infinitely better but i really want to watch both shows at once with the correct viewing order because i am type A about this poo poo so it's taking me a while. arrow s3 is aight but i don't really care about what's going on.
-ellen's furniture design challenge s1: my girlfriend and i like HGTV/food network binging and we watched this and it was great until the last episode which was BULLSHIT.
-the exorcist: i thought the first episode was hella cool, and my gf and i really like scary stuff. we gonna watch more.

i am waiting for Walking Dead to come back but I think there is a good chance the first episode is gonna not make me wanna watch anymore (no spoilers from comic plz)
we gave up on Fear the Walking Dead this summer after enjoying the 1st season cause it was stupid and on a boat. i was hoping at the end of s1 they would have just killed all the main characters and then s2 would have been looking at an entirely new cast in a new part of the world or US with the outbreak happening. would have been better.

i like tv :3:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Boomzilla

Three-Phase posted:

I only have an antenna so I ended up watching some Spanish language drama of the life of maybe Moses or something.

These guys who were Egyptians were like really, really white. But they all acted their asses off.

I don't speak much Spanish but the subtitles helped and it held my attention until the debates last night.

Watch Rosa Diamante and 12 Corazones bro, I watched those show all the time in county jail, they own

• Locked thread