Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
on the left
Nov 2, 2013
I Am A Gigantic Piece Of Shit

Literally poo from a diseased human butt

stone cold posted:

I'm glad that you think slavery was imagined, friend.

Do you think the holocaust happened?

I'm not referring to slavery when I talk about imagined crimes, i'm making an oblique reference to modern day "disparate impact" lawsuits.

If there are too few black people, liberals are quick to offer explanations of white racism. If there are too many ________ people, is it ok to blame an appropriate ethnic/religious group for this?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A Wizard of Goatse
Dec 14, 2014

OneEightHundred posted:

The idea that Richard Spencer overplayed his hand seems weird in a way. It's not like he ever tried to conceal the fact that he's a single-issue white supremacist, it's just that nobody paid attention until the Nazi salutes showed up on camera.

It's not like this is the first time they've ever been recorded either, the NPI has been a bunch of outspoken neo-Nazis since the Bush era, and are hardly the first or biggest fringe group of far-right sub-Bircher irrelevances, they just got play cause they had their little annual tea social right around Trump's election and here they are heiling Trump. Outside, like, the powerless facebook-worshipping ur-goons of the Dark Enlightenment few of these guys are new, they just fit a narrative of rising fascism ooooh my goooooood so mainstream news has started giving them coverage they never had before

if not for Spencer CNN would probably be playing some youtube comments section troll gibbering about how Trump is going to finally deal with those loving Jews. There's an actual legitimate white supremacist authoritarian movement in America, but Bannon's Rovian supervillain pose aside they're not the 'alt' guys screeching about Hitler. They're the conservative mainstream acquitting cops in murder trials and the people wringing their hands now about some Reddit edgelords never gave a gently caress about them.

A Wizard of Goatse fucked around with this message at 20:45 on Dec 17, 2016

• Locked thread