Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Inkspot
Dec 3, 2013

I believe I have
an appointment.
Mr. Goongala?
Simpsons s28: "How did 15,000 people leave so fast?"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Inkspot
Dec 3, 2013

I believe I have
an appointment.
Mr. Goongala?
Two good jokes (The Pink Panther homage at the beginning and Santa's Little Helper backing out of the room with an egg in his mouth towards the end.) sandwiched between a bunch of unused Homer the Heretic, Burn's Heir, and The Last Temptation of Homer gags.

Inkspot
Dec 3, 2013

I believe I have
an appointment.
Mr. Goongala?
I can think of a few reasons why they didn't make the Lisa plot the entire episode, but they could have.

Inkspot
Dec 3, 2013

I believe I have
an appointment.
Mr. Goongala?
Holy poo poo! Tibor!

Inkspot
Dec 3, 2013

I believe I have
an appointment.
Mr. Goongala?
"Pfft. Ralph." sums things up nicely. Thanks, Matt Leinart.

Inkspot
Dec 3, 2013

I believe I have
an appointment.
Mr. Goongala?
"You know what's not giving me joy is that Japanese book."

Inkspot
Dec 3, 2013

I believe I have
an appointment.
Mr. Goongala?
Yikes. They really needed the extra forty seconds that sad excuse for a framing device gave them, huh? I know they're six hundred episodes in, but it isn't that difficult to figure out what's funny and what isn't. More of Moe's broadcasting Homer and Abe's chess match over the Super Bowl. More of Bart actually trying to start a relationship with Maggie over raisins. Anything but more BORT references.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Inkspot
Dec 3, 2013

I believe I have
an appointment.
Mr. Goongala?
What if this show had continuity. What then.

• Locked thread