Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to
Honestly, that's the worst part of the Simpsons now, it's been on so long so many people are passing.

And yea, this episode was great. Kirk being that guy who's really into the poo poo he's into, and never bothers to find out if other people are also interested in it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to
I loved the Popeye flashback.

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to
The Maggie stuff was great, but the Krusty story kind of fell flat once he got all Christian.

greatn posted:

The Milhouse "as Mazda teaches us" joke made me laugh really hard.

Yea, that was pretty good, also liked him drunk at the end.

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to
Bill O'Reilly's Killing Hannity.

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to
The Bear swinging off the tree and knocking the moose into Smithers was my favorite thing.

Though Millhouse being a secret expert in hip hop was great.

Rza looked like he was wearing an N7 jacket.

twistedmentat fucked around with this message at 04:57 on Jan 16, 2017

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to

The Fuzzy Hulk posted:

Are you talking to me?

No, my son is also named Bort.

I really enjoyed that, the Chess thing felt almost like a rehash of last week with the Chili Dogs, but the Bart/Lisa plot was pretty good.

As I live near the beach and go jogging when it's not winter along it, in summer i always pass the beach volleyball games and yea, they are basically the boobs vs the butts.

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to
Yea, that was really quite good. Both the A and B stories worked.

I have not watched Masters of Sex but that was Michael Sheen and Lizzy Caplin?

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to
I think you all just miss Krusty's bestest friend in the whole world Mr Black

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to
Pokemon Go is really my only real exposure to Pokemon, so I enjoyed a little bit. I liked Grandpa going "And I thought my stories were long!".

• Locked thread