Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ace of Baes
It sucks, being so smart, I see all the "normie's" enjoying their cat memes and star bucks, I envy them.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ace of Baes
When I was a kid I was reading my mom's Stephen King books while the other kids were reading Nancy Drew, I guess you can say I have kind of a twisted mind.

Fart Puzzle

compressed fart pieces

Just gotta find some joy in the little things man, also smoke weed

Ace of Baes
Everyone at school plays call of duty and halo, they can't even grasp how complex and nuanced the Warcraft universe is.

Ace of Baes

Fart Puzzle posted:

Just gotta find some joy in the little things man, also smoke weed

Drugs are for losers, stoned dummies walk around oblivious of the racism surrounding us, plus my mom told me she'd take my computer if she thought I was on dope.

Android Blues

*going to cambridge* this suck's

Ace of Baes
Apple sucks.

Ace of Baes
Thought about running away last week but I don't know how to make lasagna.

Ace of Baes
Had a dream I burned down an urban outfitters last night, woke up covered in cat pee.

Dr. Honked

eat it you slaaaaaaag

Ace of Baes posted:

Apple sucks.

take that kind of attitude to the 'pos bub

Dr. Honked

eat it you slaaaaaaag
sorry i meant that kind of 'tude

FluffieDuckie

guys ace of baes is doing a joke thread here. try to think of funny things that relate to what he's saying or just sit back and watch the fun

Thank you for the beautiful sig Machai!

big black turnout

FluffieDuckie posted:

guys ace of baes is doing a joke thread here. try to think of funny things that relate to what he's saying or just sit back and watch the fun

just wow if you didn't already get this without having to be told. ugh normies :rolleyes:

Doghouse

I was playing Harvest Moon 64 with this kid who lived on my street and my cows were not doing well and I got so raged up and frustrated that my eyes welled up with tears and my friend was like are you crying dude. Are you crying because of the cows. I didn't understand the feeding mechanic.
I'm so smart that no one can fathom how smart I am or relate to me. I'm so smart that people can't even really understand what I'm saying, and I even get confused by my thoughts because they are so complex and sophisticated.

Dr. Honked

eat it you slaaaaaaag

FluffieDuckie posted:

jork thrads in the yob? wtf

City of Glompton

it's really hard in class when the teacher asks a question and everyone looks at me. I can tell by their pained expressions that they know I'm the only one who knows the answer.

thank you PSP for the beautiful spring sig

Ace of Baes

Doghouse posted:

I'm so smart that no one can fathom how smart I am or relate to me. I'm so smart that people can't even really understand what I'm saying, and I even get confused by my thoughts because they are so complex and sophisticated.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Ace of Baes
I was on Honor Roll, 1st grade to 7th grade, then I realized that grades and homework were just a meaningless tool invented by the man to try to indoctrinate us.

big black turnout

heh, wow, you're voting hillary clinton? im voting gary johnson

Ace of Baes
Yeah Hitler was evil, but you know who else was evil back then? America.

nvm no cake

I laugh at all the sheeple, wasting so much time and money on such a meaningless task such as eating. My diet consists of nothing but Soylent, which provides my body with all the nutrients it requires, thus giving me precious extra time to mock you cave people.

Applewhite

by vyelkin
Sorry, pop music just sounds like noise to me.

----------------

Music Theory

*They're.

big black turnout

Applewhite posted:

Sorry, pop music just sounds like noise to me.

uh noise is a very deep and complex musical genre, sheeple

Macnult

Small talk is so pointless. I do not care about how it's finally fall or what that one musician talked about last night, and I certainly don't want to discuss it with some random stranger.

Macnult

You're religious? Like you actually believe in all that? wow

Macnult

*at a sporting event*
"woo! go sports!"

Afro Doug

FluffieDuckie posted:

being smart is no joke.

mysterious frankie

This displeases Dev- ..van. Shut up.
I'm so smart that I figured out a dumpster is basically a little house with a roof that is also the front door and now I don't have to pay rent.

----------------
Could the universe and starts be an enlarged reflection of the atomic world?

HighwireAct

Pozzo's Hat
teacher: the earthquake had disastrous consequences for San Francisco, due in no small part to the fires sparked from its ruptured gas pipes. some parts of the city were absolutely decimated, and-
me: so only one tenth of those parts were destroyed?
teacher: e-excuse me…?
me: ever take a look at a dictionary, nerd? decimate means “to reduce by one-tenth”
teacher: language isn't a static construct-
me: whatever, old man. give me a ring after you learn some basic english
teacher:
me: *flies off on my copy of “elements of style”*

Orkin Mang

by FactsAreUseless

HighwireAct posted:

teacher: the earthquake had disastrous consequences for San Francisco, due in no small part to the fires sparked from its ruptured gas pipes. some parts of the city were absolutely decimated, and-
me: ever take a look at a dictionary, nerd? decimate means “to reduce by one-tenth”
teacher:

----------------

big black turnout

HighwireAct posted:

teacher:

Mousedoodler

big black turnout posted:

heh, wow, you're voting hillary clinton? im voting gary johnson

all these sheeple that aren't even woke to the free market smh

mysterious frankie

HighwireAct posted:

teacher:

----------------

Ace of Baes

HighwireAct posted:

teacher:

lmao

----------------

Orkin Mang

by FactsAreUseless

HighwireAct posted:

teacher:

they should update that book.

if uve read the book youll get this here my joke

its a poo poo book for idiots

----------------

mysterious frankie

mom: for calling your science teacher "a peabrained mendicant" you're grounded for a week, mister.
me: I simply call it as I see it from my lofty intellectual perch, mother.
mom: well if you were so smart then why didn't you get away with it, huh?
me: well if you're so smart how come you didn't notice that you're talking to a tiger talkboy strapped to a bean bag wearing one of my signature poet shirts?
mom: *makes freaked out face as she realizes she's been owned by the best*
me: *driving away in her minivan, blaring hey man, nice shot*

----------------

Orkin Mang

by FactsAreUseless

mysterious frankie posted:

mom: for calling your science teacher "a peabrained mendicant" you're grounded for a week, mister.
me: well if you're so smart how come you didn't notice that you're talking to a tiger talkboy strapped to a bean bag wearing one of my signature poet shirts?

----------------

Munchables

Ask/tell me about legal cannibalism

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HighwireAct

Pozzo's Hat

• Locked thread