Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Gatekeeper

He was warrior and mystic, ogre and saint, the fox and the innocent, chivalrous, ruthless, less than a god, more than a man.

FutonForensic posted:

me: It only makes sense that you would go out with me; it's rare for a youth like myself to achieve self-actualization, and that makes me desirable. Maslow's Hierarchy of Needs?

her: excuse me?

me: Attachment theory. Classical conditioning? Psychosexual development!

her: you're just naming psychology theories--you have the textbook open right in front of you! friggin' stop it!!

me: Anal fixation! Anal fixation! Anal fixation!

auggh this whole thread is helldumping me :(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Music Theory

I can spell pnuemonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis.

Music Theory

Gatekeeper posted:

auggh this whole thread is helldumping me :(

Bert Roberge

Totally pwned some Christians today by telling them the Bible didn't exist.

FactsAreUseless

Smart guy: I am Barack Obama. I am the logical president. I like to vote for logical things, such as XKCD comics or the television show Stephen Universe.

Dumb guy: I am columnist George F. Will. I like baseball, football, basketball, and just generally being a big dumb jock. I have sex all day, with many different kinds of women. My enemy is the logical president Barack Obama. We are rivals.

Smart guy: I will vote for health care. I will vote for overtime reform. I will vote for immigration enforcement changes. I am the logical man. I am Barack Obama.

Dumb guy: I am the powerful sex writer George F. Will. I have written about many things: taxes, Texas, ticks, and talking. I love sex. My penis is large, but my brain has a below-average number of folds.

Smart guy: I will destroy you with my sword. I will destroy you with my Japanese-style sword from a catalog. I remain Barack Obama, the president of logic.

Dumb guy: I also have a sword from a catalog, and mine has a confederate flag dragon on it. And yet, I am still George F. Will, the sex-having word master.

Smart guy: Then the heavens will shake.

mysterious frankie

This displeases Dev- ..van. Shut up.
hahaha, powerful sex writer

----------------
Could the universe and starts be an enlarged reflection of the atomic world?

mysterious frankie

that's an awesome turn of phrase

----------------

Takane

by FactsAreUseless

FactsAreUseless posted:

Smart guy: I am Barack Obama. I am the logical president. I like to vote for logical things, such as XKCD comics or the television show Stephen Universe.

Dumb guy: I am columnist George F. Will. I like baseball, football, basketball, and just generally being a big dumb jock. I have sex all day, with many different kinds of women. My enemy is the logical president Barack Obama. We are rivals.

Smart guy: I will vote for health care. I will vote for overtime reform. I will vote for immigration enforcement changes. I am the logical man. I am Barack Obama.

Dumb guy: I am the powerful sex writer George F. Will. I have written about many things: taxes, Texas, ticks, and talking. I love sex. My penis is large, but my brain has a below-average number of folds.

Smart guy: I will destroy you with my sword. I will destroy you with my Japanese-style sword from a catalog. I remain Barack Obama, the president of logic.

Dumb guy: I also have a sword from a catalog, and mine has a confederate flag dragon on it. And yet, I am still George F. Will, the sex-having word master.

I'd watch a sword battle between Barack Obama and George F. Will, to the death of course.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

HighwireAct

Pozzo's Hat

FactsAreUseless posted:

mysterious frankie

joker: you ever dance with the devil in the pale moonlight?
mensa batman: no, you ever solve the sunday new york times crossword?
joker:...
mensa batman: lol, you simple rear end bitch.

----------------

Lord Frankenstyle

Mmmm,
You smell like Lysol Wipes.
I languish here in the aisle at Wal-Mart, trapped again. The indigenous naked apes make gibbering noises that roll forth slowly, dropping in chunks from their mouths like a slow shower of falling gravel that bounces off my head spitefully. Every tiny impact rings in my skull in tones almost familiar, yet somehow utterly alien. I stand, slightly shaking, and turn my gaze toward a callous God as I silently scream, "Technically it's not self checkout if I have to ask an attendant to override a mis-scan!"

Manifisto

*cues up Manfred Mann's "Blinded By The Light*
this is a good song, why don't you sing along?
*smirks*

ty nesamdoom!

Commie NedFlanders

my psychologist gave me an IQ test and needed to summon the spirit of Georg Ferdinand Ludwig Philipp Cantor to interpret the results :ocelot::smugbird:

☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭
Love God, Love Thy Neighbor
☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭

mysterious frankie

thug: what the hell are you?
mensa batman: 01001001 00100111 01101101 00100000 01100010 01100001 01110100 01101101 01100001 01101110
thug: ???
mensa batman: *sighs loudly, rolls eyes*

----------------

MiracleWhale

FactsAreUseless posted:

lmao

Theophany

SUCCHIAMI IL MIO CAZZO DA DIETRO, RANA RAGAZZO

2022 FIA Formula 1 WDC
*buys thinkgeek.com merchandise*

----------------

social vegan

whereas I sometimes relish the idea of a girlfriend, I cannot deal with any sort of figurative caging or ceiling on my boundless insight and creativity *gets back to detailing his will sasso playing kenny rogers mad tv skin for minecraft*

mysterious frankie

teacher: *writing on chalkboard* welcome to day one of the hardest math class this school offers. this equation I'm putting up is believed to be unsolvable; trying to solve it has driven many a mathematician to madness and ruin. if any of you can solve it, and I doubt that you can, you will get an instant A and, to make it interesting, a kiss on the lips from my smoking hot wife.
me: *strokes goatee thoughtfully*

LATER, AFTER CLASS EMPTIES OUT

me: *strides to the chalk board, takes a piece of chalk, throws it in the air and catches it masterfully, then begins writing*

THE NEXT DAY

teacher: *walks in, looks at chalkboard, drops coffee, and puts hand to his mouth in shock* my god... that's it... *camera pans to reveal entire john galt speech written after the equal sign*

----------------

PantsandCola

you did good... you did good

mysterious frankie posted:

teacher: *writing on chalkboard* welcome to day one of the hardest math class this school offers. this equation I'm putting up is believed to be unsolvable; trying to solve it has driven many a mathematician to madness and ruin. if any of you can solve it, and I doubt that you can, you will get an instant A and, to make it interesting, a kiss on the lips from my smoking hot wife.

me: *strides to the chalk board, takes a piece of chalk, throws it in the air and catches it masterfully, then begins writing*

THE NEXT DAY

teacher: *walks in, looks at chalkboard, drops coffee, and puts hand to his mouth in shock* my god... that's it... *camera pans to reveal entire john galt speech written after the equal sign*

lmao

FactsAreUseless

Dumb idiot (vapid FEMALE probably likes JOCKS holding an alcohol drink): What's your favorite Invader Zim episode?

Me (STEM major who follows the teachings of the Prophet Joseph Smith): The logical fallacy inherent in your statement is that you can rank any one Invader Zim episode above another, when the truth is that they're all brilliant examples of a distinctive kind of high-energy surrealist humor that also characterized many popular Flash animations, such as the Animutations series, that defined websites such as Newgrounds and Albinoblacksheep in the early 2000s. Furthermore, as a feminist, or more accurately an equalist, I feel that you are shallow and put too much emphasis on your frame and bust, and would prefer a more natural, or curvy, goddess-style woman in the fashion of the character Mei, from Overwatch. So, to answer your question, I do not have a quote-unquote "favorite" Invader Zim episode.

alnilam

FactsAreUseless posted:

Dumb idiot (vapid FEMALE probably likes JOCKS holding an alcohol drink): What's your favorite Invader Zim episode?

Me (STEM major who follows the teachings of the Prophet Joseph Smith): The logical fallacy inherent in your statement is that you can rank any one Invader Zim episode above another, when the truth is that they're all brilliant examples of a distinctive kind of high-energy surrealist humor that also characterized many popular Flash animations, such as the Animutations series, that defined websites such as Newgrounds and Albinoblacksheep in the early 2000s. Furthermore, as a feminist, or more accurately an equalist, I feel that you are shallow and put too much emphasis on your frame and bust, and would prefer a more natural, or curvy, goddess-style woman in the fashion of the character Mei, from Overwatch. So, to answer your question, I do not have a quote-unquote "favorite" Invader Zim episode.

Bulgogi Hoagie

We
this thread is my high school classmates' Facebook feed

Fredflonston

FactsAreUseless posted:

Ace of Baes

FactsAreUseless posted:

HighwireAct

Pozzo's Hat

FactsAreUseless posted:

Macnult

FactsAreUseless posted:

Fredflonston

I probably have a higher IQ than anyone in this thread. Go ahead and ask I know you're curious.

Zorodius

EA GAMES' MASTERPIECE 'MADDEN 2018 G.O.A.T. EDITION' IS A GLORIOUS TRIUMPH OF ART AND TECHNOLOGY. IT BRINGS GAMEDAY RIGHT TO THE PLAYER AND WHOEVER SAYS OTHERWISE CAN, YOU GUESSED IT...
SUCK THE SHIT STRAIGHT OUT OF MY OWN ASSHOLE.

BUY IT.

Orkin Mang posted:

they should update that book.

if uve read the book youll get this here my joke

its a poo poo book for idiots

what don't you like about it? Seems like pretty reasonable guidelines, as long as you don't take it as gospel

girth brooks part 2

Bush did 911

Fredflonston posted:

I probably have a higher IQ than anyone in this thread. Go ahead and ask I know you're curious.

Uh... ok. I'll ask.

Why do you tuck your Tool t-shirt into your jeans?

Doghouse

I was playing Harvest Moon 64 with this kid who lived on my street and my cows were not doing well and I got so raged up and frustrated that my eyes welled up with tears and my friend was like are you crying dude. Are you crying because of the cows. I didn't understand the feeding mechanic.
"Dad dad dad!! Can we play catch??"

"I'm really sorry son. This is really hard for me, but I...can't play with you. I won't ever be able to play with you... *sniffles* because I'm really, really smart. Right now I have to contemplate a six dimensional hypercube."

FactsAreUseless

For me, life is not so easy. I am very intellect. Most people? Not as much.

Munchables

Ask/tell me about legal cannibalism

FactsAreUseless posted:

For me, life is not so easy. I am very intellect. Most people? Not as much.

Doctor J Off

There Is
Few people understand the burdens of genius, to be put upon by the dullards and halfwits as I go about performing my quotidian obligations. Few people know the sufferings of the truly moral being, because to be a truly moral being one must be intelligent. True morality must first acknowledge the capacity for evil, and deny it, or else it is not morality that guides one, but mere fear of authority, like the simple minded authority of the religious is but conditioning. Only I know what riches I have abandoned by my dedication to the morally just life in my decision to forgo finance or engineering in favor or my BA in philosophy, which catered so to the mediocre that I could hardly motivate myself to do better than Cs; Another proof of my intellectual refinement. If only I had someone with whom I could speak about the deeper things in this life, but alas! They are all so absorbed by idle velleities...

Commie NedFlanders

mysterious frankie posted:

THE NEXT DAY

☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭
Love God, Love Thy Neighbor
☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭

Mariana Horchata

I had a WISC-III done in middle school and the results (which i found only last year) showed a significant VIQ/PIQ discrepency with one in superior range the other average, it's fun to think about and can give you an interesting outside perspective regarding how you function and where your strengths lie...but a high score doesn't equate to having a content and successful life, at all. Despite it's perceived comforts though I'd rather not be retarded, stupid, or even just normal. I like being who am I no matter the good and bad of it.

Music Theory

Love is just a chemical reaction in your brain.

misty mountaintop

by Hand Knit
They had to create a whole new test to measure my intelligence. The only person smart enough to create and administer the test was me. I'm so smart I got 90% of the questions right the first time I took it.

----------------

Gatekeeper

He was warrior and mystic, ogre and saint, the fox and the innocent, chivalrous, ruthless, less than a god, more than a man.
i'd really like to effect change from within the police force but you know they'd have to turn me away after the IQ tests :smugmrgw:

Mariana Horchata

Being Serpico in 2k16 would be so awesome

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FactsAreUseless

Who wants the username INTJ STEMpunk?

• Locked thread