Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Orkin Mang

by FactsAreUseless

HighwireAct posted:

teacher: the earthquake had disastrous consequences for San Francisco, due in no small part to the fires sparked from its ruptured gas pipes. some parts of the city were absolutely decimated, and-
me: so only one tenth of those parts were destroyed?
teacher: e-excuse me…?
me: ever take a look at a dictionary, nerd? decimate means “to reduce by one-tenth”
teacher: language isn't a static construct-
me: whatever, old man. give me a ring after you learn some basic english
teacher:
me: *flies off on my copy of “elements of style”*

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Orkin Mang

by FactsAreUseless

HighwireAct posted:

teacher: the earthquake had disastrous consequences for San Francisco, due in no small part to the fires sparked from its ruptured gas pipes. some parts of the city were absolutely decimated, and-
me: so only one tenth of those parts were destroyed?
teacher: e-excuse me…?
me: ever take a look at a dictionary, nerd? decimate means “to reduce by one-tenth”
teacher: language isn't a static construct-
me: whatever, old man. give me a ring after you learn some basic english
teacher:
me: *flies off on my copy of “elements of style”*

they should update that book.

if uve read the book youll get this here my joke

its a poo poo book for idiots

----------------

Orkin Mang

by FactsAreUseless

mysterious frankie posted:

mom: for calling your science teacher "a peabrained mendicant" you're grounded for a week, mister.
me: I simply call it as I see it from my lofty intellectual perch, mother.
mom: well if you were so smart then why didn't you get away with it, huh?
me: well if you're so smart how come you didn't notice that you're talking to a tiger talkboy strapped to a bean bag wearing one of my signature poet shirts?
mom: *makes freaked out face as she realizes she's been owned by the best*
me: *driving away in her minivan, blaring hey man, nice shot*

----------------

Orkin Mang

by FactsAreUseless

Applewhite posted:

If after all this time you still can't spell "Amethyst" and "Peridot" correctly I see no reason why I should take your opinion seriously.

heaven is paved, according to revelation, with semiprecious jewels. kind of poo poo. beryl everywhere, promenades of cubic zirchonia

----------------

Orkin Mang

by FactsAreUseless

mysterious frankie posted:

rhinestone road to dipshit heaven

yes i know. i have a huge brain. have u read about the wine miracles in the gospels? if u stitch them together it turns out st peter was barfing kippers on the beach of gallilee practically every miracle after the first 3. no wonder he denied christ

----------------

• Locked thread