Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
alnilam

Highlights magazine is so pedestrian, and yet it is all they offer in this waiting room at the doctor's office (doctor, from the Latin word for teacher, yes I did learn that on my own). What providence that I suspected as much and brought some more adult reading *opens copy of People*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

alnilam

FactsAreUseless posted:

Dumb idiot (vapid FEMALE probably likes JOCKS holding an alcohol drink): What's your favorite Invader Zim episode?

Me (STEM major who follows the teachings of the Prophet Joseph Smith): The logical fallacy inherent in your statement is that you can rank any one Invader Zim episode above another, when the truth is that they're all brilliant examples of a distinctive kind of high-energy surrealist humor that also characterized many popular Flash animations, such as the Animutations series, that defined websites such as Newgrounds and Albinoblacksheep in the early 2000s. Furthermore, as a feminist, or more accurately an equalist, I feel that you are shallow and put too much emphasis on your frame and bust, and would prefer a more natural, or curvy, goddess-style woman in the fashion of the character Mei, from Overwatch. So, to answer your question, I do not have a quote-unquote "favorite" Invader Zim episode.

alnilam

Doghouse posted:

I looked out the window, saw all the young stupid people with their slushy drinks and dog animals, and their ipods, acting happy and carefree. I cried tears of grief and jealousy which splashed onto the open pages of my 'Critique of Pure Reason'. I wished every day I wasn't the smartest intellect of the modern era...

Think you're smart? Hume ust be mistaken

alnilam

I found a way - Ah Gloria! - to combine my two top interests. That's right, I'm applying to give a Ted Talk about What the Bleep do We Know

• Locked thread