Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
FactsAreUseless

Dumbass FREAKING teacher :btroll:: Uhhhhhh I guess American history really started in 1776 when the President of America declared the war of the states...

Me :c00l:: What about Sartre?

:btroll::: Bluhhhhh I don't see how that applies--

:c00l:: What about Camus' theory of nihilist relativity?

:btroll:: Camus didn't, what, I bloo bloo bloo fart faaaart [he was sweating and really fat now]

:c00l:: Have you ever seen What The Bleep Do We Know?

Hot geek girl who likes Invader Zim :shlick:: Wow, you're actually pretty cool.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FactsAreUseless

Actually, I try to make more rational decisions. I don't like to be too emotional. I'm generally pretty logical, you know? I just think the world would be better if people actually thought about stuff. Nobody ever really thinks about things. Not like properly. Everyone just makes feelings choices. Do you like Nightwish?

FactsAreUseless

A normal person: I enjoy the music of Beyonce, and Taylor Swift as well.

Me (smart): I like music that is good, such as music when the guitar goes fast, or music when someone screams.

FactsAreUseless

The major problem is that my body is very small, but my head is very large, and so all I can do is drag it along the ground in weak circles.

FactsAreUseless

Smart guy: I am Barack Obama. I am the logical president. I like to vote for logical things, such as XKCD comics or the television show Stephen Universe.

Dumb guy: I am columnist George F. Will. I like baseball, football, basketball, and just generally being a big dumb jock. I have sex all day, with many different kinds of women. My enemy is the logical president Barack Obama. We are rivals.

Smart guy: I will vote for health care. I will vote for overtime reform. I will vote for immigration enforcement changes. I am the logical man. I am Barack Obama.

Dumb guy: I am the powerful sex writer George F. Will. I have written about many things: taxes, Texas, ticks, and talking. I love sex. My penis is large, but my brain has a below-average number of folds.

Smart guy: I will destroy you with my sword. I will destroy you with my Japanese-style sword from a catalog. I remain Barack Obama, the president of logic.

Dumb guy: I also have a sword from a catalog, and mine has a confederate flag dragon on it. And yet, I am still George F. Will, the sex-having word master.

Smart guy: Then the heavens will shake.

FactsAreUseless

Dumb idiot (vapid FEMALE probably likes JOCKS holding an alcohol drink): What's your favorite Invader Zim episode?

Me (STEM major who follows the teachings of the Prophet Joseph Smith): The logical fallacy inherent in your statement is that you can rank any one Invader Zim episode above another, when the truth is that they're all brilliant examples of a distinctive kind of high-energy surrealist humor that also characterized many popular Flash animations, such as the Animutations series, that defined websites such as Newgrounds and Albinoblacksheep in the early 2000s. Furthermore, as a feminist, or more accurately an equalist, I feel that you are shallow and put too much emphasis on your frame and bust, and would prefer a more natural, or curvy, goddess-style woman in the fashion of the character Mei, from Overwatch. So, to answer your question, I do not have a quote-unquote "favorite" Invader Zim episode.

FactsAreUseless

For me, life is not so easy. I am very intellect. Most people? Not as much.

FactsAreUseless

Who wants the username INTJ STEMpunk?

FactsAreUseless

mysterious frankie posted:

A POINT BY POINT EXPLANATION OF WHY ALL THE REASONS I WAS FIRED FROM THE GAS STATION ARE BULLSHIT

1: let my friend Cody live there at night: Cody and I go way back and so I gotta do the guy a solid (samurai outlaw code of honor, look it up in the school of the autodidacts, i.e. The Internet) and after all those times Cody broke in and stole fifth avenue bars and toilet paper it was pretty obvious that we needed night security. it killed two birds with one stone! but apparently if you don't have a management degree from College Among The Redwoods like Steve you're not qualified to make decisions that can save the company potential millions.

2. shorted out the electrical system while trying to hang Mensa certification: a professional should be able to hang proof of their accreditation in their place of business. duh. even my grandfather has a Worlds Best Grandpa certificate, framed, on the wall of his den. so why can't I? people should know that when I overhear their conversations and give them life advice that it's coming from a well of deep insight, so it's not my fault Steve did not provide a stud finder with the deep scan function I would have needed to detect the wiring in the exact spot I was hammering the nail? I ASKED FOR THIS DEVICE WEEKS IN ADVANCE! also apparently I hung it in front of the sign to that says what year you have to have been born in if you want smokes and booze. whatever man. that's a bullshit law anyways and babies should be allowed to drink.

3. smoked a lot of meth all the time in the bathroom: uh... they were lab chemicals. from a lab. you know, where scientists are from??? it's not called doing drugs; it's called being physically & recreationally addicted to cuttting edge nootropics, look them up and get educated before the next time you act like a mega dick and freak a guy out who is just starting to peak on his brain enhancing ochre powder.

4. beat up my stepdad in the parking lot: ok yeah this one I have to cop to.

in summation, President Obama, this whole thing is bullshit so please call Steve and tell him to give me my job back. thank you and may you be blessed by your own rationality.

respectfully,
Brian Stopka, esq (iq 164, https://www.freetests.org certified)

Try Juno Free internet today and find out what millions of Cambodians are talking about! https://www.juno.com

FactsAreUseless

Einstein couldn't dress himself or tie his shoes and also he jerked off to cartoon horses and guess what, I do all those things too, so maybe shut the gently caress up because I don't give a poo poo if you're engaged to my mom, Jason.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FactsAreUseless

Sapiosexual but only if you're hot.

• Locked thread