Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Paladinus

heyHEYYYY!!!
I know a bunch of words and phrases in Latin, so I'm pretty linguistically advanced. On thing I really hate is when people say semper FAI. It's pronounced like fee, you idiots. Stop saying it the wrong, incorrect way.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Paladinus

heyHEYYYY!!!
I am intelligent enough not to waste my time on joining Mensa and paying membership fees. I know I'm clever enough and I don't need some stupid organisation to confirm it. All I need is results of an IQ test I've taken online where I scored 140 that I keep on my wall.

Paladinus

heyHEYYYY!!!
I work in IT. Only intelligent people work in IT, just so you know.

In fact, I'm pretty sure I in IT stands for intelligent.

Paladinus

heyHEYYYY!!!

Ahundredbux posted:

it stands for commitment, audacity and it stands for courage

No, it's IT, not CACT. It's like I'm surrounded by imbeciles who can't even read.

Paladinus

heyHEYYYY!!!
Everyone knows that real intelligence doesn't come with engineering degrees. I know, because I have a knack for spotting those types. Can pick an engineer in a crowd at a glance. See this lot at work every day, and every time there's no mistake when I see one. Unassuming clothes, a laptop bag on his shoulder, serious look, constantly chats with his mates from work. In the rare case he's not all alone by himself that is. Would be a waste not to play a joke on the poor sod. And believe you me, I am a real jokester. Everything goes, there's no limit. I can charge him for an extra coke, if he doesn't pay attention. His fault, really. You do the maths, you boffin. Or I can charge him for large chips instead of medium. Yeah, don't expect me to get into calculating its volume. You're Mr. Engineer PhD here, not me. I don't give a monkeys about your geometries. Or, and it's the best one, when I see one of those idiots, I can just go on a break. Oh, what's that, you thought you could estimate how fast the queue moved based on average service time? Yeah, right, sorry, but you might have missed some important variables in this problem. Better luck next time.

Paladinus

heyHEYYYY!!!
Ever heard of brainfuck? Yep, that's me.

Paladinus

heyHEYYYY!!!
I have a mental penis with which I make love to any lady I like. All within my mighty mind!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Paladinus

heyHEYYYY!!!
I would have sex with Gillian Anderson. She looks very intelligent.

• Locked thread