Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Commie NedFlanders

my psychologist gave me an IQ test and needed to summon the spirit of Georg Ferdinand Ludwig Philipp Cantor to interpret the results :ocelot::smugbird:

☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭
Love God, Love Thy Neighbor
☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Commie NedFlanders

mysterious frankie posted:

teacher: *writing on chalkboard* welcome to day one of the hardest math class this school offers. this equation I'm putting up is believed to be unsolvable; trying to solve it has driven many a mathematician to madness and ruin. if any of you can solve it, and I doubt that you can, you will get an instant A and, to make it interesting, a kiss on the lips from my smoking hot wife.
me: *strokes goatee thoughtfully*

LATER, AFTER CLASS EMPTIES OUT

me: *strides to the chalk board, takes a piece of chalk, throws it in the air and catches it masterfully, then begins writing*

THE NEXT DAY

teacher: *walks in, looks at chalkboard, drops coffee, and puts hand to his mouth in shock* my god... that's it... *camera pans to reveal entire john galt speech written after the equal sign*

☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭
☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭

Commie NedFlanders

the wifey and i were looking through our elementary school report cards and it was pretty consistently clear that i had undiagnosed ADHD idk why no one ever had me tested

we also have some school journals i did when i was 6 and 7 and boy i was a WEIRD KID

☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭
☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭

• Locked thread