Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Applewhite

by vyelkin
Sorry, pop music just sounds like noise to me.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Applewhite

by vyelkin
If after all this time you still can't spell "Amethyst" and "Peridot" correctly I see no reason why I should take your opinion seriously.

----------------

Applewhite

by vyelkin

Applewhite for real on an online messageboard dedicated to Pokemon Circa 2000 posted:

Ahh, Peekatyou_420, I see you are possessed of a mind. I am quite enjoying this little tete-a-tete. Yes, it's true that Pikachu is more aesthetically appealing than Scyther but, in a world where victory in battle is the ultimate gauge of a Pokemon's worth, looks sadly count for very little. If Ash were truly committed to being a Pokemon master, he'd ditch his ridiculous electric rat that won't even evolve and replace it with the efficient, blade-armed killing machine that is Scyther.

----------------

Applewhite

by vyelkin
If I were to dedicate the whole of my intellectual energy to the problem, I could get a girlfriend tomorrow, but why would I waste my time like that?

----------------

• Locked thread