Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Worldshatter

:kazooieass:PEPSI for TV-GAME:kazooieass:

Uggh I can't believe I'm surrounded by all of these idiots, I hate all of them and their normie lifestyles.

Why don't I have any friends?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Worldshatter

No, I don't drink. Didn't you know alcohol is technically a poison. What sort of idiot would willingly dull an intellect as vast as mine.

Worldshatter

mom: Why do you think you were suspended from school?

son: Simply because the system must make examples of those who speak the truth in order to keep the bright in fear while they perpetuate their lies towards the dim, I feel no regret for what I did, in years to come the world shall see me as a hero who, against all odds fought to inspire resistance against this oppressive regime.

mom: You told the son of a dead soldier that his father "died to meaninglessly serve the masturbatory power fantasies of a system founded on patriotic indoctrination."

son: Dearest mother, I only spoke that which was true, were you willing to become enlightened I could direct you to the numerous subreddits which I have poured hours of engaging research into, but alas, you do not seek enlightenment, merely a continuation of your moderately content state, just as the system desires it to be.

*son storms out of room sweeping scarf over shoulder*

Worldshatter

Having never had a job, mortgage or car I am fully qualified to tell you why unrestricted capitalism is the only way forward

Worldshatter

I dropped out of my computer science degree because they refused to focus the course on the one true art form, video games

• Locked thread