Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Doctor J Off

There Is
Few people understand the burdens of genius, to be put upon by the dullards and halfwits as I go about performing my quotidian obligations. Few people know the sufferings of the truly moral being, because to be a truly moral being one must be intelligent. True morality must first acknowledge the capacity for evil, and deny it, or else it is not morality that guides one, but mere fear of authority, like the simple minded authority of the religious is but conditioning. Only I know what riches I have abandoned by my dedication to the morally just life in my decision to forgo finance or engineering in favor or my BA in philosophy, which catered so to the mediocre that I could hardly motivate myself to do better than Cs; Another proof of my intellectual refinement. If only I had someone with whom I could speak about the deeper things in this life, but alas! They are all so absorbed by idle velleities...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread