Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Dec 22, 2005

GET LOSE, YOU CAN'T COMPARE WITH MY POWERS
no loitering

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Dec 22, 2005

Obviously our new president is on the forefront of everyone's mind, but I think everyone would be better off here if trump threads did not make up, say, a third of all active threads. I'm going to gas some of them - my intent is not to shut down discussion, merely corral it.

Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Dec 22, 2005

Please don't hesitate to PM me if you ever have any questions or comments about the forums or GBS! I care a lot and will be happy to respond to concerns that take up more space than the tiny report box.