Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
AJ_Impy
Jun 17, 2007

SWORD OF SMATTAS. CAN YOU NOT HEAR A WORLD CRY OUT FOR JUSTICE? WHEN WILL YOU DELIVER IT?
Yam Slacker

nweismuller posted:

We'd need to recommission bombardment cruisers to have the bombardment ability to work on it. We'd frankly do better with dedicated 'orbit to surface bombardment' vessels, rather than the 'torpedo-focused' bombers we have (because we have a military doctrine that de-emphasises the uses of bombs).

Given our ethos, would we name the ship class after historical mistakes which seemed a good idea at the time but which we hope our society has grown past?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AJ_Impy
Jun 17, 2007

SWORD OF SMATTAS. CAN YOU NOT HEAR A WORLD CRY OUT FOR JUSTICE? WHEN WILL YOU DELIVER IT?
Yam Slacker
I enjoy reading and interacting with your stuff, and am not fussed about delays, hiatuses or outright burning out on a given project. Take care of yourself first.

AJ_Impy
Jun 17, 2007

Yam Slacker
You know what could be an interesting twist? CK2 Republic game with no election spending and handing the save off between a player for each patrician family.

AJ_Impy
Jun 17, 2007

Yam Slacker
There have been CK2 succession games prior, Medes and Persians was a fun one,but don't think there's been a republic one.

AJ_Impy
Jun 17, 2007

Yam Slacker

Dr. Snark posted:

Insertname Delanda Est was the greatest thing in any Paradox LP ever and I refuse to be told otherwise.

If that remains my one memorable legacy in Paradox Let's Plays, I'm entirely okay with that.

Fair point on not crowding Nweis, though.

• Locked thread